Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
miles on my Z06

i got it new in may 2007, 42,300 on the speedo. no major problems, best part is only 3 more freakin payments.YEA !

·
Registered
329 Posts
Still enjoying my 2007 Z06, currently 49,500 miles. :thumbsup:

BTW, I replaced the original battery this Spring when I took it out of storage. It still started, but seemed to crank a little slower, so I decided to stop flirting with danger and change it out.

This car was traded on 8/27/2014 with 50,257 miles. I had it since new and have enjoyed it for almost eight years now. I traded it for a 2012 Centennial Edition Z06, that had 5,054 miles.

There were 195 Centennial Edition Z06's produced and this car is one of only ten produced with the machine silver wheel as opposed to the black wheel.

Still enjoying the ride! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,093 Posts
My Z51 daily driver just turned 23,000. We put 2,200 on it the first three days coming back from the Museum Delivery in '06. Most of its life, I've worked either 2 miles or 1 mile from home and only taken a couple of short trips in it and down to San Diego several times.

This will be changing. My son has transferred to ASU Polytech as a Jr this fall, so we'll probably be snapping on that T-shirt bra and heading over to the Phoenix area a few times in the future.

·
Registered
329 Posts
This car was traded on 8/27/2014 with 50,257 miles. I had it since new and have enjoyed it for almost eight years now. I traded it for a 2012 Centennial Edition Z06, that had 5,054 miles.

There were 195 Centennial Edition Z06's produced and this car is one of only ten produced with the machine silver wheel as opposed to the black wheel.

Still enjoying the ride!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Vy 06 Z06

I have an 06 Z with 66,590 Miles on the ODO. Just finished changing my fluids in the drivetrain; xmsn, reardiff, and engine + coolant. All fluids are Amsoil plus posifluid and coolant from GM. Took my time in my garage with good music, 2 evenings and part of the the morning for the coolant change.

Vette is stock except for the K&N Airflter, Optima battery, and 3/8" thick thermal barrier between the pipes and the center console. Drove home to Federal Way WA from NCM and have driven to visit family in Miami FLA half a dozen times and driven daily in Western WA to and from work till the gas prices were killing me. Bought a `00 VW Jetta TDI 5 speed and get 50+ MPG. So, now I fill up once a week instead of 3 times a week in the vette. I still take the vette out to work occasionally to keep the guys at work drooling and for my mental tune up. 300 days of rain does things to people here....

My attitude about mileage is: It's made to be driven not profiling! Don't be afraid to rack up the miles, just service the beast, preferably yourself, so as to get to know her better.:partyon:

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 ZO6 with all of 3751 miles. Picked it up from a local a few months ago who only drove it on Sundays to get coffee ! Got rid of my Porsche for this....best decision ever !!

·
Registered
846 Posts
06 with 10,275. I may not be able to drive it often, but I still love it. Just changed fluids last weekend.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts