Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just a bit curious about this. My 1996 Collectors Edition has 218,000 miles on it. the previous owner and his wife would make frequent trips to Idaho to visit his kids, so mine has a ton of highway miles on it. Paint and body is still in great shape minus a small rub on the front passenger side and some clearcoat pitting on the rear deck, but most people are shocked to find out how many miles it has.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
My 92 has 62000 miles. I bought the car over 9 years ago with 11000 miles on the odometer.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Very nice! A Corvette that was used and enjoyed.:thumbsup:

Mine is north of 100,000 but I don't know exactly as I removed my stock dash and didn't keep track of it with the new odometer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow COPO thats awesome, I like seeing high mileage Vettes it means that the owners really are car guys and don't just want a show piece. Love your car btw, You have done great work on it :)

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Mine's newer, but I'm driving the heck out of it. 2009 is going to turn over 30k in the next week. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
291 Posts
1999 C5 Coupe 195,000 miles. Should break 200K by end of summer.

I just repainted and put in new seats. Check out C5 Project thread in the C5 section. Lots of pics on the project start to finish.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to see the Members of the forum believe in driving their cars. 195K on a C5 is just awesome. :)

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Wow COPO thats awesome, I like seeing high mileage Vettes it means that the owners really are car guys and don't just want a show piece. Love your car btw, You have done great work on it :)

Thanks man. I have never had a show car and never will. Mileage is memories!!!! I am a Corvette guy....wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
54K looks more like 154K though....:thud:

·
Registered
433 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts