Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now daily driving my 08 z06 in the tri-state area...

how many people do this year round? just curious

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I live in Los angeles so the vette is not a Good daily driver

I drive a Chevy truck with an auto

The bench seat is more comfortable and it does'nt have a clutch to work in traffic:nuts:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
I have been driving mine everyday for almost five years now. I have had it in the snow, rain, and on the road course. Life would suck if I wasn't driving my Z.:thumbsup:

Jr.

·
Registered
622 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Don't own a Z, but I do DD my C5, I will drive her through anything Mother Nature can throw at me:partyon: I love when people see my car, and ask... You drive that everyday?? And I just laugh and my only response is... Its a car, its meant to DRIVE:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I live in Los angeles so the vette is not a Good daily driver

I drive a Chevy truck with an auto

The bench seat is more comfortable and it does'nt have a clutch to work in traffic:nuts:
Not a good daily driver? Sorry, I dare to disagree ...
Yet, I do NOT drive my "Z" daily, because I try to avoid rain and salty roads during the winter time!

:partyon:

·
Registered
393 Posts
My 06 Z06 has 3045 Miles on it. Most of the time it is in the garage covered. It is gettin g close to being a show care it is lowered. Has wwc deep wheels on it 345 on the back corsa exhaust.This year carbon fober lights roof hood from wwc and blower from magnson in LA Ya I'am crazy but between all my vettes I don't have 38000 total miles.:crazy::crazy::huh:

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
I also had an 02 Z that was my driver for 3 years. Corvettes are great daily drivers.

Jr.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sweet 16 was Ivan's car for several years and was a great DD. The only time it stayed home was when we needed 4 wheel drive, She will be missed.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I dont have a Z, but I drive my C6 every single day. I park it inside and outside depending on how dirty it is that day. I love driving my car all the time. It's been through gravel roads, storms, and snow. Just take it easy and it will get you there.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anyone store their Z outside? Or does everyone park in a garage?
Most of the time it goes in the garage, sometimes it stays outside...

IMO insurance is there for a reason... something happens to it, it gets fixed

I do keep it extremely clean and well detailed

but after not driving my viper then ending up in a situation where i had to sell it, I am not going down that road again...

driving the sh** out of whatever I own

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
The only time i don't drive my '00 Z51 is if the little guy is going along, broke 100k miles this year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts