Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont own a vette but this is like the sweetest chevy site on the net. so if u dont own a vette whatcha got?:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey, I currently don't own a vette :( but I'm looking for one in my price range. I just got out of college, so I may actually have some $ to spend on a vehicle of my choice. At the moment I've got a 94 Buick Lesabre...looking to get smaller and faster ASAP...... only thing I'm worried about is gas prices...

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
I just got my license and I've been part of this site for a year and a half:laughing:

·
Registered
125 Posts
No Vette yet. Just got out of college. Currently own a 2005 CTS-V. Thinking about trading in for a C6 next year.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Wow- A CTS-V? You must be doing pretty well for yourself right out of college- what do you do for a living?
I'm puttering around in my 99 Saturn SL. A vette is a long ways off for me, even though I'll graduate next year.
~Rob

·
Registered
106 Posts
dont own a 'vette either, i own a beaten up '73 Mach 1 (Mustang) which i am doing a little work on so i can sell it. After it is sold i plan on using that money and saving up from waiting tables to get a C3.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I didn't have a vette for a while and still here...

It is a community that I have been a part of for 3+ years...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
70welder said:
i dont own a vette but this is like the sweetest chevy site on the net. so if u dont own a vette whatcha got?:D

I don't own own one at this moment but it's being made as we speak[I HOPE].I ride a HARLEY.What more could a man possibly ask for than to own a VETTE and a HARLEY:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Maybe a vette in my near future...

I'm in my second year of college at Purdue, my first and oly car that i have ever had is a hand me down, a 1993 Pontiac Grand AM SE, the way its looking though I think im gonna be able to get a newer car this summer, hoping to work out a C4 preferabbly polo green.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I just finished college as well, and at this time I am waiting until 07 to order my C6. Right now I own a '64 Cutlass 442 that is pretty ultra-customized yet only 75% finished. Once it is finished i am going to sell the 442 (It is for sale now if anyone is interested), and trade in the C6 for a C6 Z06, or whatever top performance corvette is out there. I also owned 4 MG midgets (worst cars ever), a '65 Cutlass Convertible, and a '67 Pontiac Lemans (Best car ever), but that was back in high school.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
None of us own Corvettes but we are all good with Photshop:smack

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BigMay60 said:
No Vette yet. Just got out of college. Currently own a 2005 CTS-V. Thinking about trading in for a C6 next year.
nice car man, how are the burnouts? and what color?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Don't own a vette yet but am considering either a 07 z51 vert or a 07 Z06. I am not sure which way to go.

Now I have a 97 Porsche 911 CAB. :bang What a piece of garbage. I am fed up with German technology. They can take there overpriced junkbox and stuff it. I will never own a german car again.

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport. I love this car so much that I am not in a hurry for a vette. This is the best overall sedan on the road.!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts