Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
:excited: Loved every minute of it, even the wife was impressed. Didn't much care for putting over 900 miles on the GS but it was worth it. :D

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Michael Malone Smith said:
:excited: Loved every minute of it, even the wife was impressed. Didn't much care for putting over 900 miles on the GS but it was worth it. :D
Think of your odometer as your "fun meter". A permanent record of how many miles you've enjoyed.

I have almost 40k miles now! Don't sweat the miles.... why save them for someone else.:D

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I was the Nova Scotia Leader for the 50th Anniversary Caravan, after 18 months of helping plan the trip, I didn't get to go as my job changed unexpectedly and I couldn't get the vacation time required. I did drive for a few hours with the caravan but had to regretfully come back home as they continued.

I didn't even get my T-shirt as I forgot to give the claim ticket to my buddy!!!

I'll stop here.... even after 9 months I am still not over having to cancel the trip. Maybe I need to buy a C6 to cheer me up...

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Yep, I was there

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was there..... great event.

I have no complaints.

The trip from Denevr was awesome and although we had a little rain on the way home, it was s till a once in a lifetime experience.

:partyon:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts