Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see em...........post some pics if you got em .... tell about you car and mods......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
No 2.

Only perf mod is a Vararam and lowered. Many App mods and most of them are the standard ones (exhaust plate). Many spring mods planned. :D

Great pics Corvette184 [THUMBSUP]<-- (We need this guy).

Pics posted.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok here is on more pic mods are flp headers,B&B prt exhaust,halltec t1-c,shaner t body,bear eridispeed brakes,euro tlites,chrome rear letters,hurst shifter,ken king shift boot,carbon fiber accent dash and sill plates,tint windows,chromed Z06 wheels,mgw shift knob,speedware harness bar,sparco harnesses,chrome fire extinguiser,ioport camera mount,lowered a bit and a few more secrets

B

·
0 Posts
Well there is 3 that I know of for sure....Me, Rodney and 184. Two EB's and one Torch. We need more colors!!

I've only done a few things to mine with more to come!

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is one more now. I just registered and uploaded a pic to the member's gallery.

Looks like a forum with real potential. Gotta love a forum that has dedicated sections for the Corvette Challenge!:D

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Steve Row said:
There is one more now. I just registered and uploaded a pic to the member's gallery.

Looks like a forum with real potential. Gotta love a forum that has dedicated sections for the Corvette Challenge!:D
Welcome aboard Steve. Great to see another Z06.

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome Steve. Wow now we have three EB Z's running around here. Gotta love that color!

·
Registered
285 Posts
I've got one. Just registered and uploaded a pix. waiting for approval.

B

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Im sure glad to see a different color Z06! I think all we need now is a black one, and a speedway white one!

·
Registered
662 Posts
corvette184 said:
lets see em...........post some pics if you got em .... tell about you car and mods......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2001 Quicksilver Metallic with black interior.

A gentleman by the name of Jay Harrison in Dallas, Texas was kind enough to send me two Chevrolet Service Bulletins that pertain to the LS6 for model years 2001-2003. You can view both on my site at http://www.rjsmith.com/z06.html#service

Here's a photo of mine.

Ray

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: Re: how many Z06's are on here

RT66Z06 said:
2001 Quicksilver Metallic with black interior.

A gentleman by the name of Jay Harrison in Dallas, Texas was kind enough to send me two Chevrolet Service Bulletins that pertain to the LS6 for model years 2001-2003. You can view both on my site at http://www.rjsmith.com/z06.html#service

Here's a photo of mine.

Ray
RT66Z06:

Rather than take new pix of mine. Maybe I can have a pix of yours. Very Nice!!:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Re: Re: Re: how many Z06's are on here

Chalky said:
RT66Z06:

Rather than take new pix of mine. Maybe I can have a pix of yours. Very Nice!!:cool: :cool:
One of the liabilities of buying a popular, mass-produced car like the Corvette (even a Z06) is that it's not uncommon (in Southern California anyway) to reach a four-way stop sign and see three other Corvettes, at least one of which is identical to the one you're driving. Of course, as you point out, it does save on film or batteries for the digital camera because you can use a photo of someone else's identical car and who knows it's not a photo of your car?

I guarantee you however, that if you stop for fuel in Monticello, Utah, you will draw a crowd, answer a dozen questions ("how fast will it go?" "Are you a drug dealer?"), and reluctantly (yeah, right) open the hood a minimum of two times to show someone what the engine looks like ("Do those big red things make it go faster, mister?" "No, son, they generate revenue for Chevrolet").

Best of luck with your ride. You have great taste.

Ray

·
Registered
51 Posts
My 2001 Z06 (VIN 04621....Aug. '00) is Torch, with Mod-Red, Corvette Mike Chrome exchange wheels, '02 airbox and K&N....nothing special, but it goes.

Drove 6,400 miles to Monterey, California and return from Toronto last August in NCRS Road Tour....a lot on Old Route 66. Had the pleasure of spending time with Dave Hill and his wife Karen, and two sons in Monterey at Pacific Grove Concours/Rally, Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, and Rolex Laguna Seca Historics Races. We had three laps on Laguna Seca (arranged by NCRS)...was quite a thrill in a Z06, since we had a few openings to blow it open in race mode, one on the famous "corkscrew".

The RM auction failed to sell a Le Mans C5-R (bidding went over $250K, I believe)....top sale was a '62 Ferrari 330 TRI/LM Le Mans-winner, driven b Phil Hill in '62....sold for $6.5 milion !!

The year before, we drove the Z to Galveston, Texas (5,600 miles) in the NCRS Road Tour....lots of fun.

Keep waving......

·
Registered
662 Posts
Duntov7 said:
The RM auction failed to sell a Le Mans C5-R (bidding went over $250K, I believe)...
I was shocked, shocked and appalled, that they rejected my final bid.:(

And, to add insult to injury, U-Haul charged me a late-return-fee on the trailer I rented to bring the C5-R home.

Ray

1 - 20 of 41 Posts