Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had a change of heart and i am not going to be getting an 08....i decided just to go with a 3lt 05-06 and my question is this..

how much do you think would be a good asking price for a complete engine/trans out of one of these with less than 20,000 miles?

·
Registered
316 Posts
well i had a change of heart and i am not going to be getting an 08....i decided just to go with a 3lt 05-06 and my question is this..

how much do you think would be a good asking price for a complete engine/trans out of one of these with less than 20,000 miles?
My .02......

Cdn$ 15-17k.

·
Registered
911 Posts
GMpartsDirect.com lists a brand new crate LS2 at $5700 USD, and a new LS7 at $12,000. I was too lazy to look up the transmissions, but that should give you at least a starting point.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
GMpartsDirect.com lists a brand new crate LS2 at $5700 USD, and a new LS7 at $12,000. I was too lazy to look up the transmissions, but that should give you at least a starting point.
$12k for LS7...I actually thought it was alot more than that.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright so i was thinking maybe $5500 for both tranny and engine...seem fair?

·
Registered
316 Posts
alright so i was thinking maybe $5500 for both tranny and engine...seem fair?
USD$5500 for complete tranny and LS2 engine. Please advise what year is the C6? I may know of someone who wants it for that price. let me know if you are serious before i pull the trigger.

a

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i dont have it yet so i dont even know year or the miles....but yes i will have my LS7 ready to drop in as soon as i get my c6

but i will let you know as things progress

this thread is basically to get an idea of what i could get for the used engine/tranny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts