Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my firat vette a 88c4, but it has a 1990 zr1 drive trin in it with longtube headers true duel 3inch pipes with borla mufflers. It also has had all the butterfly valves removed and has after market air intake.It came with a 373 rearend brembo breaks 6 piston front and 4 piston rear caliper.it has a momo steering wheel full roll cage, 6 inch tack 6 speed transmission.Just bought michelin pilot sport summer tires and new 13 inch crossdrilled roters. Has after market suspension. IIt was a race car putting on road! ps may chip it?

·
Registered
609 Posts
picked up my firat vette a 88c4, but it has a 1990 zr1 drive trin in it with longtube headers true duel 3inch pipes with borla mufflers. It also has had all the butterfly valves removed and has after market air intake.It came with a 373 rearend brembo breaks 6 piston front and 4 piston rear caliper.it has a momo steering wheel full roll cage, 6 inch tack 6 speed transmission.Just bought michelin pilot sport summer tires and new 13 inch crossdrilled roters. Has after market suspension. IIt was a race car putting on road! ps may chip it?
That is one hell of a car there! I would say between 360-380rwhp. You should do that car justice and put it back on the track!:partyon:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about rwtq? and thanks!

love corvettes wish i could get body and paint job.They want 8000$ to fix back end and bling it, may put aftermarket zr1 rearend on car. Takes time and lots of money!PS only paid 2000$ for vette:partyon:

·
Premium Member
2,684 Posts
Very nice indeed Sir! I love the C4. That was my dream car until the C5 rolled out.

Pics please. Also, get it dyno'ed. $75 or so and you'll know exactly where you stand and where to go.

Good buy! The force is strong in that one! :partyon:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts