1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I tried to watch the video on the downstairs PC, no sound. I will watch it later upstairs.

But, I gotta say:

If Sarah Palin does not come across as an idiot during an iterview, that would be phenomenal.

·
Registered
798 Posts
But, I gotta say:

If Sarah Palin does not come across as an idiot during an iterview, that would be phenomenal.
Never fear, her reputation is intact !!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
476 Posts
But what about those who have paid for it but now won't get it? do they get their money back? The truth is, every government in the world needs to cut their spending. The fastest way is to do it on the nickel and dime crap and the city level and then work up from there. Our city would have billions in excess if it werent for councilors ludicrous spending habits... recently they paid 10k for a picture of them all.... a damn picture!.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Never fear, her reputation is intact !!!

:thumbsup:
Just watched on a system with audio, you are correct; her reputation is intact.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
IBut, I gotta say:

Too bad she's loosing momentum since the elections ended, AZ shooting, February Palin media blackout, and union bashing started up. :D

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow... a lot of "snark" here.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But what about those who have paid for it but now won't get it? do they get their money back? The truth is, every government in the world needs to cut their spending. The fastest way is to do it on the nickel and dime crap and the city level and then work up from there. Our city would have billions in excess if it werent for councilors ludicrous spending habits... recently they paid 10k for a picture of them all.... a damn picture!.

I "for one", feel she accurately espoused an utter and complete understanding of what the problems are -and realistic solutions to those problems. This is far more then we have seen from any our elected officials... including those of the right ideology.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
When you can't refute the substance....
whaaaaaa?

"We need to reduce govt spending and restore American values...."

:surprised

omg...

Revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
whaaaaaa?

"We need to reduce govt spending and restore American values...."

:surprised

omg...

Revelation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

:rolleyes:
Please enlighten us with your solution.

Yup. That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

Bwah ah ah ah! :devil:

Snarky Snarky!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Ummmmmm...... what was the topic again?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
(slang) combination of “snide” and “remark”; sarcasm

I "for one", feel she accurately espoused an utter and complete understanding of what the problems are -and realistic solutions to those problems. This is far more then we have seen from any our elected officials... including those of the right ideology.

That was a good one, let me add some more.

Sarah Palin has demonstrated an astute and
Expansive foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/25/palin-talks-russia-with-k_n_129318.html)
I have to include in this her great understanding of allies and enemies; "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Her excellent memory and the the ability to name all of the newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/30/sarah-palin-answers-what_n_130706.html)

I have to include in this one her vast knoledge of Supreme Court decision she disagreed with, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalinvideos/youtube/palin-supreme.htm)

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
Sarah Palin is a ****ing idiot, and if she gets the Republican nomination we will see 4 more years of Obama for sure. And although preacher would love to bang her and so meets all of his criteria for president...our criteria should be a little more comprehensive. :crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
(slang) combination of “snide” and “remark”; sarcasm

That was a good one, let me add some more.

Sarah Palin has demonstrated an astute and
Expansive foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/25/palin-talks-russia-with-k_n_129318.html)
I have to include in this her great understanding of allies and enemies; "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Her excellent memory and the the ability to name all of the newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/30/sarah-palin-answers-what_n_130706.html)

I have to include in this one her vast knoledge of Supreme Court decision she disagreed with, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalinvideos/youtube/palin-supreme.htm)
Nice. I only wish you would have posted this first...

In keeping with your criteria... I would imagine that you feel this way about every other politician and president in recent history, as I could find sameness in each and every one of their interviews and speeches.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Nice. I only wish you would have posted this first...

In keeping with your criteria... I would imagine that you feel this way about every other politician and president in recent history, as I could find sameness in each and every one of their interviews and speeches.
:laughing: By SlimJim's standards, Obama couldn't even speak a word, just drool on himself... all over the 57 states, while practicing his muslim faith..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts