Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know how to program their corvette to say there name or anything when you start up the car. like it usualy says corvette then after it can say something else like your name or etc. cus i seen someones car say something right after it says corvette so i was interested in doing it to mine, if anyone can help me thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If I remember right it is the last "option" when setting up the DIC.

·
Registered
104 Posts
On the right side of you dash are buttons. One says "option". Push that button until it says personalize, or something like that. Use the reset(I think) button to scroll through letters and numbers to write your message.

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Hey does anyone know how to program their corvette to say there name or anything when you start up the car. like it usualy says corvette then after it can say something else like your name or etc. cus i seen someones car say something right after it says corvette so i was interested in doing it to mine, if anyone can help me thanks.
If I touch the car , it is already programmed before you get it. Dealers should be doing this....

Push options until you see the personalize option....then hit rest over to yes, then push the option button to the desired letter, push reset to go to the next position......tab your option button to the next desired letter.....it goes a-z then 0-9 and starts over....so if you need a V...and tap past it.....just go all the way around...tapping option button until it ocmes back around.

I have a video coming on this very subject too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Option

That is really cool, I can't wait to try it.

I've been without a vette since August last year and I'm picking up my first C6 (2005 with only 9300 miles!!!) tomorrow. I can't wait!

by the way gig'em NJAg78 - I'm class 04 --- whoop!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts