Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just bought some stuff from the Adams website and I have a questions for you. I'm going to start using the VRT stuff the clean the inside of the Vette but what do I use to clean off the maybe 900 layers of other shine products that are already on the interior? I'm guessing it would be smart to clean off all the other junk first before applying the VRT?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Adams has upholstery and carpet cleaner as well as leather cleaner. I would try that before you put the VRT on. I also use there leather conditioner on the seats and steering wheel. I used the VRT on the rest of the inside. If you look at the videos on the Adams site he uses the leather conditioner on the complete interior.
Save the :buhbye:

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Thanks for your post and your business

Here at Adam's we have have just released a new product called Leather and Interior Cleaner.

I must say it is one of my new favorite detailing products. You can use it on your leather seats, dashboard, door panels, sills, etc. It removes all of the old dressings you might have applied in your interior and restores it back to a dry, dull finish. Like the day the car rolled of the dealer lot. After cleaning it you can apply either the Leather Conditioner or VRT. Some like the shinier look of VRT over the Leather Conditioner. Both work great, but comes down to personal preference.

Let us know how it works out for you:thumbsup:

·
Read Only
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your post and your business

Here at Adam's we have have just released a new product called Leather and Interior Cleaner.

I must say it is one of my new favorite detailing products. You can use it on your leather seats, dashboard, door panels, sills, etc. It removes all of the old dressings you might have applied in your interior and restores it back to a dry, dull finish. Like the day the car rolled of the dealer lot. After cleaning it you can apply either the Leather Conditioner or VRT. Some like the shinier look of VRT over the Leather Conditioner. Both work great, but comes down to personal preference.

Let us know how it works out for you:thumbsup:
ahhh man! I just got done placing my order and I didn't even see that stuff!!! :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts