Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right folks, if reading how to do this still has you confused, this video should clear up the process. In the video, I walk you through a step by step process on how to insert images into your post. I explain the process of obtaining a Photobucket account, uploading the images to your account and finally, how to insert said images into you post.

Two things you want to do before watching the video.

Alright boys and girls, it doesn't get any easier than this! Sit back and watch the video, then start adding pictures to you post!

The Junkman

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Alright, if you can't do it now you just can't do it.
Thanks for taking the time to do this AJ. Great job!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Sweet, thanks AJ.:thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Ponch,

That Hallmark crap just doesn't suit you. Turn the Hallmark channel off and step away from the TV. :laughing:

Thanks Junkman!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ponch before I croak, we have got to sit down and have a cold one together. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ponch before I croak, we have got to sit down and have a cold one together. :thumbsup:
I've had several beers with ponch. Just an FYI, if a midget tries to kick your ass, he'll step in like a secret service agent before you can say anything. But, if it's a big biker dude, he's out the back door.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Junkman, the vid is amazing, I just watched it. You sir, are the best.:thumbsup:
I have been meaning to do this for months. Some people, who's name I won't mention but their initials are Chuck A... :laughing: were still having problems with doing it no matter how many times we explained it so I decided to do a video. Chuck has gotten good at this now but I know there are a ton of "Chuck's" out there who will find this handy.

Thanks for the props guys. :thumbsup:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Ok now tell me again how I get that vidio started? :huh:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I have been meaning to do this for months. Some people, who name I won't mention but their initials are ChuckA... :laughing: were still having problems with no matter how many time we explained it so I decided to do a video. Chuck has gotten good at this now but I know there are a ton of "Chuck's" out there who will find this handy.

Thanks for the props guys. :thumbsup:
Is there anything you can't do DIY video on?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I've had several beers with ponch. Just an FYI, if a midget tries to kick your ass, he'll step in like a secret service agent before you can say anything. But, if it's a big biker dude, he's out the back door.:laughing:
Dude, I didn't pay all that money just so my pretty face can be bashed in by some fat slob wearing a leather jacket that says he's part of the tea party club.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Do you have a video on how to post a video?

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Thanks Junkman! That was so smooth I had to post a couple shots. I call this out with the old . . . in with the new!

Hope ya'll like it!

This was the first to go . . .

Then I found a another home for . . .

And after a few steroid injections . . .

And I drove off into the sunset . . . QUICKLY!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You got rid of the SS and the Impala for the C6???

Oh man, I don't know if I could have done that! How much did you let both of them go for?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts