Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi 2 @LL:buhbye: ?
I have Dynomax Performance Exhaust (WLK-89301) Side Pipe & I want to install it to my vehicle.
(the kit):

can anyone help me to install it in my vette c3 1981 without any damege or crak:smack ?
with some pics to show me how to fit it step by step pleeeeeeez;)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Contact DynoMax and ask for installation instructions. Seems to me instructions should have come with your kit.

Push come to shove, you can get your hands on the '69 AIM and take a look at the factory installation.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Contact DynoMax and ask for installation instructions. Seems to me instructions should have come with your kit.

Push come to shove, you can get your hands on the '69 AIM and take a look at the factory installation.

thaaaaaaaanx my bro
where can I found 69 AIM ? did u have the link?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
thaaaaaaaanx my bro
where can I found 69 AIM ? did u have the link?
All the Corvette aftermarket providers carry the AIMs. Pick your favorite vendor and order one. Best deals also include a three ring binder (AIM pages are punched for 3 ring binders). You can also get AIMs off eBay for about the same price.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I don't want to rain on your parade, but did you say you were installing these on an '81? If so, and if you have to pass emmissions you will have to figure out how to incorporate catalytic converters. The '69 AIM you mention will outline an installation on pre-emissions controlled vehicles.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I don't want to rain on your parade, but did you say you were installing these on an '81? If so, and if you have to pass emmissions you will have to figure out how to incorporate catalytic converters. The '69 AIM you mention will outline an installation on pre-emissions controlled vehicles.
It looks like he lives in UAE so no problem with US Laws :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts