Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all Corvette enthusiasts,

I have a problem. I want to make my Vette look wider and more aggressive. I have two possibilities, I think:
- buy a C-4R ground effects with driving lights
or
- lower my car, add at the front a M1 Prowler Front Spoiler (www.ecklers.com) and at sides lowrockers (www.corvetteamerica.com).

Which choise is better? Do you have some other suggestions to get my Vette extermely wide-looking? Is a Vette with C-4R package good-looking? You have probably seen these kind of Vettes, but I havent, so help me!:huh:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
I prefer the look of stock bodied Corvettes.

Oh.. And welcome to the forum!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Someone posted this pic in the gallery and wanted to know more about it.

I think it's just an illustration, as I have NEVER seen a car like this...

Here is a members car. It looks fat and wider because it is SLAMMED and the rim/tire combo looks tough.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I also think the M1 Prowler Front Spoiler and the side lowrockers could look cool if done right.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:

Damm that looks toughf!:surprised Oh yeah welcome!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
I like some body kits, and I think they make the car look wider. :)

Plenty of info available, look around a little, maybe you'll find one you like. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
84 GRANDSPORT said:
Patrick96LT4 said:

Damm that looks toughf!:surprised Oh yeah welcome!:thumbsup:
Looks like a Geiger kit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Overlap_Inte said:
Hello to all Corvette enthusiasts,

I have a problem. I want to make my Vette look wider and more aggressive. I have two possibilities, I think:
- buy a C-4R ground effects with driving lights
or
- lower my car, add at the front a M1 Prowler Front Spoiler (www.ecklers.com) and at sides lowrockers (www.corvetteamerica.com).

Which choise is better? Do you have some other suggestions to get my Vette extermely wide-looking? Is a Vette with C-4R package good-looking? You have probably seen these kind of Vettes, but I havent, so help me!:huh:
Hey there in the North,

Wider doesn't automaticly mean FAT ASS.

First: buy wide rearrims, 13" or 14" wide, put a 335 tire around it and made sure that after you have installed the grandsport flares, your rear tires stick one inch out of the flares.

I had tried my wheels on a ZR1 with the flares....owww...awsome!

And....lower the vette.......as low as possible........and.....USE COILOVERS!!

Goodluck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the tips!

I have already GS front and rear flares. My Vette has at front 255/30 20-inch and at back 305/25/20-inch wheels, and the wheels are hand-made 3-piece Braid wheels from Spain.

I have to say that only a few available ground effects looks very good on C4 Vette. The designs are a bit old, outdated.

Geiger Vettes are no longer available.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Overlap_Inte said:
Thanks for the tips!

I have already GS front and rear flares. My Vette has at front 255/30 20-inch and at back 305/25/20-inch wheels, and the wheels are hand-made 3-piece Braid wheels from Spain.

I have to say that only a few available ground effects looks very good on C4 Vette. The designs are a bit old, outdated.

Geiger Vettes are no longer available.
You have pictures you could upload to the gallery so we can see this beast? Speciifcally, I would love to see the GS front flares.... and those wheels!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK. I will send a few photos later, but I am just shipping my wheels to Germany for chrome plating (takes about 10 weeks) and my bolts will changed to gold plated. While my wheels are chromed, You will find Braid wheels from www.braid.es. I bought my wheels with chrome shadow-finnish, but the finnish looked like gray paint:(

·
Registered
379 Posts
these are all very good suggestions i hope to someday in the future get some sort of widebody kit for my LT4 ala ZR1 i love how they look stock but are about 2-3 inches wider in the back! i will figure out a way to do it one way or another!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts