Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the suspension on this thing! Talk about taking a beating! Impressive! :partyon:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
She's gonna wreck those Louboutin's!!!!! $900.00. At least.
OK, you got me. I reckon it's the Hillbilly showing through. What in the mortal Hell is a Louboutin and how would you know that?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG!!!!!!

:thud:

She's gonna wreck those Louboutin's!!!!! $900.00. At least.
The fact that you know what Louboutini's are makes me think one of 3 things:

• You're a woman who has a very good taste in high heels.
  • You're gay.
  • You have a high heel fetish like I do and thus, are well versed in women's high heel fashions. :D
If you are the 3rd, we are far and few in between. Most men don't understand us and most women love us, especially when we take them shoe shopping.

Gunny wouldn't understand. :laughing:

My favorite heels at the present time are the Anouk by Jimmy Choo. I dress all my hot women in these, but they are not allowed out of the bedroom with them on. :D

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Gunny wouldn't understand.

My favorite heels at the present time are the Anouk by Jimmy Choo. I dress all my hot women in these, but they are not allowed out of the bedroom with them on.
Nope, I would not understand. Those tall high heels would be useless wading through a steaming pile of cow ****. Also, you two worry me..............a lot. I'll bet that AJ is the only former Marine on the planet that can tell the brands of heels that a woman is wearing.

I just went out into the garage and taped 4 pieces of 2 x 2's together and made a 6" stack. I duct taped them to my boot heels and could not even walk, let alone walk sexy. :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
OK, you got me. I reckon it's the Hillbilly showing through. What in the mortal Hell is a Louboutin and how would you know that?
:laughing:

Shoes. Very expensive, very well made shoes. The red soles.

• You're gay.
  • You have a high heel fetish like I do and thus, are well versed in women's high heel fashions. :D
If you are the 3rd, we are far and few in between. Most men don't understand us and most women love us, especially when we take them shoe shopping.
:laughing:
1 & 3.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nope, I would not understand. Those tall high heels would be useless wading through a steaming pile of cow ****. Also, you two worry me..............a lot. I'll bet that AJ is the only former Marine on the planet that can tell the brands of heels that a woman is wearing.

I just went out into the garage and taped 4 pieces of 2 x 2's together and made a 6" stack. I duct taped them to my boot heels and could not even walk, let alone walk sexy. :D
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Pictures, please.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Pictures, please.
Yes, I want to see this too! :laughing: :laughing:

C'mon Gunny, with all the mirror they had setup in the hotels in the Philippians, you had to look at something while doing the nasty! :D

You just can't beat a pair of sexy heels on a sexy women with a great set of legs. That's all I allow in the Vette. :D

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm a barefoot, cutoff jeans kinda guy. Remember Daisy Duke? In my eyes, those pointy toed high heels are just about as sexy as a fat man wearing sandals. Real men just don't do that. Do you two heel lovers wear sandals?? C'mon ladies......tell the truth.:smack

·
Registered
632 Posts

• You're gay.

Gunny wouldn't understand. :laughing:

My favorite heels at the present time are the Anouk by Jimmy Choo. I dress all my hot women in these, but they are not allowed out of the bedroom with them on. :D
Stop Talk'n sh*t to my sister Junk!:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys, I'm a barefoot, cutoff jeans kinda guy. Remember Daisy Duke? In my eyes, those pointy toed high heels are just about as sexy as a fat man wearing sandals. Real men just don't do that. Do you two heel lovers wear sandals?? C'mon ladies......tell the truth.:smack
Yea, at the beach! But my lady wears heels there. :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hey butthead!!!! I've had a few text messages this week. Seems you've been peddling your honey and forgot me! :WTF
I ain't been peddling,I've been giving it away!:laughing:

You never returned my phone call so I could get your address (My Yahoo Got Hacked and I lost all contacts!) so I could deliver it,so I gave yours to Junkman!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I ain't been peddling,I've been giving it away!:laughing:

You never returned my phone call so I could get your address (My Yahoo Got Hacked and I lost all contacts!) so I could deliver it,so I gave yours to Junkman!:thumbsup:

:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

Jesse!!!!!!!!!!!! Which ph did you call? Cell? I always answer. Home? I never answer. Damnit man!!!

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup. We're kin folk. Scary, ain't it?
I've got pictures of him hanging out with a hot blond chick. Let me know if you ever need blackmail material. :D

He bought me some honey from NC but it's the type that you have to eat. Come to think of it, you can eat BOTH types of honey but I can't date the honey he bought me. However, I can use the honey he bought me on MY honey! :D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well damn, he beat me to the post! :laughing:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I've got pictures of him hanging out with a hot blond chick. Let me know if you ever need blackmail material. :D

He bought me some honey from NC ...
Trust me, sweetie....I already have plenty of material to blackmail him with.

Now give me my damn honey!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts