Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Damn, I must be getting old because I would rather have the car than the girls. :laughing:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well colorado or Minnesota both sound ****ing cold as when hell freezes over,it's even too cold in Oklahoma!
True. it's 2 degrees right now, with an overnight low of 15 below. I'll make another offer - this summer, when the heat in Oklahoma gets to be too much, you can come to Minnesota and enjoy the mid 80 degree days. That's perfect for a car wash!

Bruce

·
Registered
170 Posts
True. it's 2 degrees right now, with an overnight low of 15 below. I'll make another offer - this summer, when the heat in Oklahoma gets to be too much, you can come to Minnesota and enjoy the mid 80 degree days. That's perfect for a car wash!

Bruce
Sorry to tell you Bruce, but I never get too hot! The hotter the better...the hotter it gets the less clothes I wear ;)

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Sorry to tell you Bruce, but I never get too hot! The hotter the better...the hotter it gets the less clothes I wear ;)
It was 80* here yesterday...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
I hope it hits 100 there tomorrow. Of course, we'll expect pics to prove this claim.

Better yet, go stand in front of the fireplace and then prove how much less you'll wear.

Bruce

1 - 20 of 30 Posts