Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw it listed on racing junk....r u really selling it or just testing the water??

·
Registered
959 Posts
so you are done with racing and corvettes?

NO, If I get lucky and sell all my stuff I was thinking about buying a (real) L-88 convert (68 or 69) or a new Blue Devil (if it ever materializes). I have been racing a long time, my girls love it but they never get to go for a ride, except down to the tech barn and I don`t get to race it as much as I would like to anymore....In 11 years I probably only put 4000mi on the car, when the weather is nice and most of you guys are out crusing I have nothing (nice) to drive....
...redvetracr

·
Registered
959 Posts
What happened to the car in Dayton?
I can`t seem to get a straight answer as to if the car is for sale or not. I had someone local willing to go look at it but he while he is a knowledgeable Corvette guy he didn`t know much about Corvette race cars....are you near Dayton??
...redvetracr

·
Registered
512 Posts
NO, If I get lucky and sell all my stuff I was thinking about buying a (real) L-88 convert (68 or 69) or a new Blue Devil (if it ever materializes). I have been racing a long time, my girls love it but they never get to go for a ride, except down to the tech barn and I don`t get to race it as much as I would like to anymore....In 11 years I probably only put 4000mi on the car, when the weather is nice and most of you guys are out crusing I have nothing (nice) to drive....
...redvetracr
Can't believe you are selling your car. Did you think about RM auctions? Last year I saw some race cars go for some pretty decent money and none were as historically significant as your car. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I say clean up real nice and shiny and bring it to Barret Jackson.

Now that your selling it means you will be letting us know about your set up right ;) :D :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts