Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post. I hear thru the grapevine that I can post pic's here that other sites can view. Is that true? If so, what's the procedure?

Eddie from Tucson
:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
vaa9311 said:
First post. I hear thru the grapevine that I can post pic's here that other sites can view. Is that true? If so, what's the procedure?

Eddie from Tucson
That's 100% true.

Click "Gallery" from the top menu, then click "upload photos". The admin approves them (to make sure they are actually Corvette photos), and then you are set. Link away....

Welcome to the site!:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I'm confused, the upload failed because the jpg was larger than 250kb. I downsized it in Canvas to about 156kb, tryed to upload again and it failed again for the same reason.
:(

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
vaa9311 said:
Well I'm confused, the upload failed because the jpg was larger than 250kb. I downsized it in Canvas to about 156kb, tryed to upload again and it failed again for the same reason.
Should not be a problem if the pic is smaller 250kb. I've had the same problem but it turned out that I was trying to still upload the wrong pic that was larger then 250kb. Maybe try a different pic to get things rolling.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
vaa9311 said:
That shouldn't happen. Can you e-mail me the 156k pic? I'd like to take a look at it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it's working. I'll try another pic and see what happens. . . . . . . . .
This is way too much fun, don't you agree ? ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts