Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say Hi im a newbie here but not to corvettes and wanted to give you all a :buhbye: from Pa .

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the welcome . Anyone here planning on attending [email protected]? Its a great show and alway find some strange thing you never knew ya need for your vettes there lol.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome. :excited:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
C5_CHICK said:
thanks for the welcome . Anyone here planning on attending [email protected]? Its a great show and alway find some strange thing you never knew ya need for your vettes there lol.
Hiya :buhbye: We've been wanting to do Carlisle for years now, but other things come up. Maybe in 04:excited:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dress ligthly Be perpared for 1000's to be checking out your ride. Make sure your hungry (LOTS OF FOOD stands) sign up for the parade. And most guy (every guy ) is sitting in the stands when it comes time to crowning the new "MISS CORVETTE" but there is a road rally one of the local corvette clubs sponcer it as well as dyno testing. Plus they have celabrity guest that hold seminars. im sure i missed a few things. its alot of fun im counting down the days :) SEE YA"LL there oh Super Chevy Sunday is next week at MAPLE GROVE i go to that to :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
From another Newbie--welcome aboard. Every Corvette owner should do Carlisle at least once. I drove my then new Rudy Red Vert up there in 93 and had a great time. Went over to Philadelphia on the way home. Just a great trip!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard i've never been to carlise but i'll make it there sometime :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

and welcome fellow newbies as well. After being at the show today I decided I needed a few more vettes :) . One of each generation would be nice the new" Fabulous Five" .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts