Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
howdy

welcome to the forum . I like your header HOWDY i alway use that gives ya that kinda redneck flare gotta love it :cheers:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
We got a joke here in Colorado. Do you know why all the trees in Colorado lean to the south. Because Texas sucks..
:laughing:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Patrick: the answer is most likely. but there is nothing wrong with that...everyone in the whole damn nation wishes they were as cool as Texans! ;)

and what is the deal with Colorado's chip on her shoulder about the great State of Texas? i know we own most of Colorado but hell that should make you guys gracious to us not jealous! :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
lol

thats not nice ... I heard everything is bigger in texas? is this true. And My fav.. is the line from Full metal jacket. "TEXAS!! only steers and %^&*ers come from texas" I never yet to meet a texas q%^&$. But those texas steers are HUGE those long horns are beautiful we only have milkers here. LOL I still think chocolate milk from the brown ones .

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: lol

I heard there are some BAD ASS cars in Texas. Some evil street racers.

As for Colorado, they are just jealous because it doesn't snow in Texas, and the chics are hotter!:rolling:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well of course everything is bigger here! :D

we have a ranch down south of dallas...we have a herd of longhorns. i'll post some pics when i can. they are a lot of fun and just absolutely beautiful animals!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: lol

Patrick96LT4 said:
I heard there are some BAD ASS cars in Texas. Some evil street racers.

Houston and Dallas have to be two of the top five markets for street and drag racers. its incredible. especially with the new LPE shop opening up here in Dallas. its not too hard to find 9 second vettes and vipers.

i'll be heading out tonight with a guy here in dallas that has a supercharged viper putting down over 800 rwhp!!!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Lawboy said:
well of course everything is bigger here! :D

we have a ranch down south of dallas...we have a herd of longhorns. i'll post some pics when i can. they are a lot of fun and just absolutely beautiful animals!
Damn, I'll need to see some pics of "El Rancho De LawBoy".:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Cant beat some of the snow bunnies that flock here during the winter. Do you know why Texas hasnt sliped into the gulf of mexico? Because Oklahoma Sucks. :laughing:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Patrick96LT4 said:
Damn, I'll need to see some pics of "El Rancho De LawBoy".:thumbsup:

how do i post pics here? can i use the img buttons or do i need to upload into the gallery?

·
Registered
795 Posts
ive been to both

and I still come home to pa so I think its the best :laughing: now want to talk about a BORING state lets all go to kansas. FLAT with one gas station.LOL Florida was a very exciting place with rain one one side of the street sunny on the other armadilios walking down the street, and gators, and man those old people in caddy's are a trip drive up the wrong way on a one way street .

·
Registered
795 Posts
dont forget to tell him about

the AWSOME gallery here as well THE GALLERY :excited:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Patrick96LT4 said:
Yep, IMG buttons....

but it needs to be uploaded somewhere right? in other words can i attach pics from my computer? or do i need to link from somwhere?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Lawboy said:
but it needs to be uploaded somewhere right? in other words can i attach pics from my computer? or do i need to link from somwhere?
Your pics will need to be hosted somewhere... you can't do the IMG tags for pics on your hard drive.

We only put Corvette stuff in our gallery, but you can e-mail them to me if you like, and i can put them up for you in a different spot.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
aloha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts