Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Z51 Coupe and 2015 Z06/Z07 Coupe
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone I haven't seen in a long time in here?

I've still got the '87, has 188k miles on it. I have hardly drivin it in the last year after buying my first house. I have to throw a new set of lifters and a fuel pump into her and she should be back in action. :)

·
Premium Member
10,489 Posts
Anyone I haven't seen in a long time in here?

I've still got the '87, has 188k miles on it. I have hardly drivin it in the last year after buying my first house. I have to throw a new set of lifters and a fuel pump into her and she should be back in action. :)
Who the HELL are you.. :laughing: j/k

man 188K miles, that is quite a bit, now I don't feel so bad about selling my 89 with 103K, although the motor only has about 10K

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol

Well the engine itself has less than 15k on it sort of... kinda....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Who the HELL are you.. :laughing: j/k

man 188K miles, that is quite a bit, now I don't feel so bad about selling my 89 with 103K, although the motor only has about 10K
scorp, werent you on CF, i noticed "aug 07" nOOb, im a "aug 07" noob to. hell ya mang! i bought my 85 with 103K, now has 177K, still runs like new. page raidmagic, he will welcome ya, tell im techron sent ya. jeff, i know you just funnin with the nOObs.:laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Hey Brian! Welcome to DC :cheers:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey Scorp! :buhbye:

75,000 posts per day! :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi everyone! :) I'd been lost!

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
scorp, werent you on CF, i noticed "aug 07" nOOb, im a "aug 07" noob to. hell ya mang! i bought my 85 with 103K, now has 177K, still runs like new. page raidmagic, he will welcome ya, tell im techron sent ya. jeff, i know you just funnin with the nOObs.:laughing: :laughing:
:buhbye: Scorp :buhbye:

Looks like ya been around the block a time or two here as well:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Hey Scorp. I followed your car for awhile on CF a few years ago. Glad you came to join us here. Enjoy your stay.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Hi dude, it's been a long time. :buhbye:

Glad to hear you still have the '87. I wish I still had mine. I was just starting to get into the "real" mods when the engine went south. I'll be rollin' in another Vette sooner or later. :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Scorp, did you get kicked off of CF too? Or did you just get sick of all the shinanigans over there? I disagreed with a moderator in CF and now banned for life, I should of read the fine print. CF:down:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts