Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone in Hawaii interested in getting in on a possible HP Tuner class and tuning session....please PM or email me. I am talking with HP Tuner about flying over to Honolulu to go over their software and some dyno tuning classes with me.......good opportunity to get some tuning software and a little lesson. Let me know.

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hi Dave,
Hum,do you have any general info,when,were how much?I may be interested,as you know,due to my work schedule,i would have to wait for a confirmed date.
Do we get to drive your in as our "lab" class portion with the instuctor.:D

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, Todd I have not locked down a date yet. We would probably have to cover airfare and 1 nights stay. I'm guessing around $175 ea and I will cover the difference depending on how many are interested. They will probably offer GP or wholesale pricing on the HP Tuner programming as well......

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
I know your hopeing the sooner the better,for me,the second week of december and there after,i will be pretty much a lock to attend (work schedule and two cam swaps planned),but as long as i have a week notice i could get the day off.
I would have to wait on the software.Plus i don't have a lap-top anymore.But i would attend,i'm beginning to understand the PCM quit a bit now,but programming it is another story.I could not pass this up as our situation with tunners here is well,you know,thin.
Do you want to keep this on the low?If not,i may know a couple others that would attend also.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hawaii-5-lo said:
I know your hopeing the sooner the better,for me,the second week of december and there after,i will be pretty much a lock to attend (work schedule and two cam swaps planned),but as long as i have a week notice i could get the day off.
I would have to wait on the software.Plus i don't have a lap-top anymore.But i would attend,i'm beginning to understand the PCM quit a bit now,but programming it is another story.I could not pass this up as our situation with tunners here is well,you know,thin.
Do you want to keep this on the low?If not,i may know a couple others that would attend also.
I would like to limit the attendees to no more than 5 people as I am planning to make this more of a tuning class for myself so that we an all be in better hands later on.

If you have some interested people, please let me know. Also, can you please PM me your cell #....I lost it.

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patrick said:
Fly me out and I'm there! I'll bring a beach towel.:thumbsup:
I bet you could use some Hawaii time! Come hang with the DC Hawaii Chapter!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Hey Dave,
The only other person that would be interest in the class would be Greg from Queens,(white Trans-am).
He said the same thing,depends on the date.So let me know about him attending and when you get a date.
Mahalo...oh,my number is in the moderator contacts thread ih the mod squad..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hawaii-5-lo said:
Hey Dave,
The only other person that would be interest in the class would be Greg from Queens,(white Trans-am).
He said the same thing,depends on the date.So let me know about him attending and when you get a date.
Mahalo...oh,my number is in the moderator contacts thread ih the mod squad..:thumbsup:
Gotcha. Are either of you interested in picking up the HP Tuner software? I will work out a deal on the programs for whoever is going to participate.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Hi Dave,
I will ask Greg next week.I'm going to have to pass on the class and software.Figured i would let you know now so you can fill the seat.I don't want to wait until the last minute and then not be able i to go.Finally getting my work schedule changed,but not sure what the days off are yet.Laboratory classes at the state lab are coming next month,we don't have set dates on that yet either,two cam swaps etc.So i just need to clear my plate right now.I saw your intake for sale,damn,i have to make one more payment to Rodrigo,buy the cam and valve train off Robert next month,also buying the headers so i can install that stuff the last week of Nov.I will be looking for a LS6 intake and injectors in dec.If for some strange reason you have the intake in dec,i'll take it off your hands.
I'll be able to attend the December wendy's cruise night.I plan on racing that night and checking my new times with cam and headers.Hope i can see your car then,i never saw EFI-4s ride yet either.
Later bro...coil overs look kick-ass too,interested to hear your opinion on them.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hawaii-5-lo said:
Hi Dave,
I will ask Greg next week.I'm going to have to pass on the class and software.Figured i would let you know now so you can fill the seat.I don't want to wait until the last minute and then not be able i to go.Finally getting my work schedule changed,but not sure what the days off are yet.Laboratory classes at the state lab are coming next month,we don't have set dates on that yet either,two cam swaps etc.So i just need to clear my plate right now.I saw your intake for sale,damn,i have to make one more payment to Rodrigo,buy the cam and valve train off Robert next month,also buying the headers so i can install that stuff the last week of Nov.I will be looking for a LS6 intake and injectors in dec.If for some strange reason you have the intake in dec,i'll take it off your hands.
I'll be able to attend the December wendy's cruise night.I plan on racing that night and checking my new times with cam and headers.Hope i can see your car then,i never saw EFI-4s ride yet either.
Later bro...coil overs look kick-ass too,interested to hear your opinion on them.
Sounds good Todd. Thanks for letting me know in advance. EFI-4 decided not to buy last minute, so yes it is fro sale. I am in no real rush to sell it so, I may very well have it when you're ready to buy. Lemme know.

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
I'll have to hire you for a tune once i pass the point of the Vinci controller capabilities.The Vinci should get me by for this round of mods.But more to come soon.

Are you sick of those wheels yet..Time to toss those things.............

..............my way..:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts