Corvette Forum : Corvette Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

I recently pulled my aftermarket wheels off the car (iforged aeros). I found that there were spacers installed inside the center of the wheels. I assume these are there to center the wheels on the hub. Problem is, two are broken and one is lost (they are very very thin plastic rings). My questions are:

1. What exactly are these things called? Hub locator rings, hub centering spacers etc?
2. Where can I purchase some new ones to put back in my wheels once I get the new tires put on?

Thanks in advance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts