Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can't have fat, poor kids, they make bad soldiers.. :laughing: :crazy:

Huckabee Defends Michelle Obama: The Government Should Totally Feed Poor Kids Better So We Have Thin Soldiers

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I agree with him. IF the government is going to provide the food, it might as well be healthy food. Michelle is taking an unwarranted beating on this issue.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I agree with him. IF the government is going to provide the food, it might as well be healthy food. Michelle is taking an unwarranted beating on this issue.
The principal of feeding "government children" in a healthy manner is not in question.....

The issue is with the size of the ass on the woman pushing for healthier foods. More do as I say, not as I do BS.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The government Doesn't know anything about Diet anyway,

They need to just focus on making America Strong again

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
The principal of feeding "government children" in a healthy manner is not in question.....

The issue is with the size of the ass on the woman pushing for healthier foods. More do as I say, not as I do BS.
I don't know how to say this without being politically incorrect, but I'm saying it in support of Michelle, who's husband I support on nearly nothing. Every racial group has physical features that can detract from the ideal body shape. Some African-American women have a booty a little out of proportion to their bodies, regardless of what they eat or how much they exercise. Michelle does not look to me like a person who doesn't pay attention to her diet and exercise. I just think nature is working against her on that issue. (There's just no way to say that and make it sound nice, is there?):lookinup:

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I don't know how to say this without being politically incorrect, but I'm saying it in support of Michelle, who's husband I support on nearly nothing. Every racial group has physical features that can detract from the ideal body shape. Some African-American women have a booty a little out of proportion to their bodies, regardless of what they eat or how much they exercise. Michelle does not look to me like a person who doesn't pay attention to her diet and exercise. I just think nature is working against her on that issue. (There's just no way to say that and make it sound nice, is there?):lookinup:

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
How does that explain J-lo. :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
How does that explain J-lo. :laughing:
Unfortunately, Puerto Ricans have a little of the same gene. Not to give Europeans a pass. Our gene tends to stuff it in front. :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:laughing: This goes from a wannabe president wanting skinny poor kids for future wars.. to Michell's ghetto booty? :crazy:

You guys really are ****ed up.. no wonder I feel at home with this group.. :rolling:

·
Banned
14,241 Posts

Like you could lose weight any faster. Hardly worth throwing stones. Would you prefer some scrawny **** telling you your kids are fat? Or someone who is not perfect and has some work to do as well?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Like you could lose weight any faster. Hardly worth throwing stones. Would you prefer some scrawny **** telling you your kids are fat? Or someone who is not perfect and has some work to do as well?
The way I see it....if your going to preach it on Sunday, you better be living the life you preach. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
Unfortunately, Puerto Ricans have a little of the same gene. Not to give Europeans a pass. Our gene tends to stuff it in front. :laughing:
But her ass is freakishly large. I can't watch J-lo movies because her large ass doesn't leave the scene for a full minute after she does. Then to top things off (literaly) she has no tits. And that just makes her ass look even bigger. To think some people find her attractive. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts