Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at our old pal Rick's website and came across this car. I have never really been a big fan of white corvettes but this car is absolutely beautiful. :partyon:

If this thing was a manual I'd probably have to reach out to him and make an inquiry.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:agree: But, I do wish they would offer the Pearl White like on the Cadillac.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Tahoe has the White Diamond paint and it looks great but I'm not sure it would look good on a sports car. That paint, to me, seems to be more luxury than sport. :huh:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
My Tahoe has the White Diamond paint and it looks great but I'm not sure it would look good on a sports car. That paint, to me, seems to be more luxury than sport. :huh:
It's just more expensive looking than the Artic White. My Nissan Murano is Pearl White and looks sharp.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Ponch that is a nice looking Grand Sport.:surprised:thumbsup: Bet you could find one exactly like it in a Manual...I mean assuming your ready.;)

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:agree:1000%

My first Vette, a 1988 was Pearl White and it was freakin GORGEOUS!!!!!! I'd buy a new Corvette GS today if they offered it in that color.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
:agree:1000%

My first Vette, a 1988 was Pearl White and it was freakin GORGEOUS!!!!!! I'd buy a new Corvette GS today if they offered it in that color.:thumbsup:
I love the pic of your old Vette...:agree:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That reminds me of the NCM 15th Anniversary GS. I fell in love with that car hard. I'm not much of a white fan either. But If I ever got a white car it would be an Arctic White car like the one you posted with a 6spd or a Speedway White C5Z.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
That reminds me of the NCM 15th Anniversary GS. I fell in love with that car hard. I'm not much of a white fan either. But If I ever got a white car it would be an Arctic White car like the one you posted with a 6spd or a Speedway White C5Z.
Having said that I must admit I had forgotten about this new GS. I think it looks tough as nails also.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hurry and find a 6 speed before the 2nd week of November.:laughing:
Umm, the one in the pic is a 6 speed. :huh:

6 speed automatic that is. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts