1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
What, no sound clip?:bang

·
Registered
943 Posts
"I looked and there before me was a Pale horse, It's rider was named Death and Hades was following behind him." :partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
"I looked and there before me was a Pale horse, It's rider was named Death and Hades was following behind him." :partyon:
Revelation 6:8, also the opening credits to "Pale Rider" Very fitting considering your avatar, Marine :laughing:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
If I went wide-open-throttle in front of your home you'd think it was the apocalypse.
IF you went wide Open in front of my house the Chief of Police would throw you under the jail. I get more than enough bad looks with my Corsas.

:cheers:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Dude, my whole neighborhood hates may car, I can only imagine what your sounds like now:laughing: We're gonna throw something loud on Dawn's car too, should make us REAL popular.:laughing:

Kick ass bud, now get us a damn audio clip already!:devil:

·
Supporting Vendor
152 Posts
Dude, my whole neighborhood hates may car, I can only imagine what your sounds like now:laughing: We're gonna throw something loud on Dawn's car too, should make us REAL popular.:laughing:

Kick ass bud, now get us a damn audio clip already!:devil:

Audio clip on it's way Sherrifd2,.This exhaust system is ear piercing.

AL.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Your neighbors said all they heard was a familiar "Abba" tune coming from the DCZ.

:nuts:
:rolling:

Abba and Slayer, gotta alternate.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sound clips and pics too...:thumbsup:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
This thread is useless with out a video/sound clip