Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked till I hate to even search. The market around here is absolutely bare or else ridiculous. I can only find 01 Z's that are low miles but they still want 30000 for them out the door. These cars should be cheaper! KBB and NADA even have them lower. I REALLY want an EB 02' Z. That is all I ask for. All the 02's I run up on are else yellow or silver, which I don't really prefer. Also, I am looking for something in the 40,000 or below range on mileage. I hear about all these deals that people get on Z's and I cant seem to find one. I live in Alabama, and I have searched the closer parts of GA and TN with not much result. Can someone help me find a Z. I am ready to buy! It would be a dream come true to find a nice EB 02' with about 30,000 miles for about $27,000 out the door. Maybe some of you can help. I will not take a car from ebay.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,526 Posts
Click on the Classifieds at the top of the page. I did see an EB Z for sale. It doesn't hurt to check it out

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,526 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
:agree: I bought my daughter's Honda Del Sol (it's what she wanted) on ebay from a dealer near Chicago...that's been a GREAT little car and had 112k miles on it when I bought it 3+ years ago...

I realize it's possible to be burned on ebay...but it can happen to you anywhere - private party sale, local car lot...etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts