0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am a slasher movie freak!

Long live Jason Voorhees!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
they have been talking about doing this for about 5 years,and its finally here,when is the release date?other good ones,
Evil dead,the original Texas chainsaw massacre,pumkin head.thers more too;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hawaii...Ive seen them all a thousand times. I am a HUGE slasher fan. I even have an entire collection of McFarlane action figures of each of my favorite slashers!!

This movie has been in the works for more than 5 years!

The premier is August 15th!

Check out their cool website.... www.freddyvsjason.com

I only missed 2 on the trvia challenge and I made my own wallpaper!

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Hawaii...Ive seen them all a thousand times. I am a HUGE slasher fan. I even have an entire collection of McFarlane action figures of each of my favorite slashers!!

This movie has been in the works for more than 5 years!

The premier is August 15th!

Check out their cool website.... www.freddyvsjason.com

I only missed 2 on the trvia challenge and I made my own wallpaper!
thats right around the corner!i will come out and admit it.i also love all the good zombie flicks.web site is killer.i will go back later when i have some down time.ever see the movie eraserhead?i cant find it anywhere,i was a kid when i saw it,i would like to see it again to understand it(not a slasher).and the real life video of the lady giving herself a frontal labotomy.i need to find that one.
later,Todd.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I think there may be a little talk at the station house,ah you dont play with big knives do you.:lookinup: :lookinup: :cheers:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C'mon people...I know it takes a special person to enjoy watching the countless victims being slaughtered in grizzly fashion. There has to be some closet slasher fans out there!

...and yes I carry a VERY large knife!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
C'mon people...I know it takes a special person to enjoy watching the countless victims being slaughtered in grizzly fashion. There has to be some closet slasher fans out there!

...and yes I carry a VERY large knife!
Knives.... guns.... cuffs.... how do you keep your pants up?

·
Registered
12,667 Posts
it really no big thing,
its just entertainment,were not whatching them to see who will win an award,whos next to die,and the monster never dies.i did not however,care for that ****ed up cabbage batch kid....
i also keep up on charles manson and serial killers.ive been to 'spawn ranch'......later,Todd.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
The origanals were the best but did you see Jason X. Thats one of the worst movies ive ever seen. Plz BLM dont go see it you will be disappointed.:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts