Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
From a program...you can translate German to english...this is what I got (some words didnt turn to english) and they didnt give into on it, just a story about what happened that day. Here it is:

"After the exciting dragrace then from many drivers occupied
gleichmaigkeitsbeweb applied here it did not follow gleichmaige round
times to drive it came necessarily after speed at everyone could its
speed elections naturlich gave it here also many those evenly fully
drove ended the mad running daily formed the winner honour slalom and
gleichmassigkeitsbewerbes with the cup assignment anschlieend
maintained one with gala more dinner in moon lake the place had itself
formlich in a corvette and a viper parking lot transforms a unique
sight."

Note: sorry its not the clearest, but you can get the general idea of what they are talking about. But, cool car!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 5Point7Liter ...<br>
From a program...you can translate German to english...this is what I got (some words didnt turn to english) and they didnt give into on it, just a story about what happened that day. Here it is:

"After the exciting dragrace then from many drivers occupied
gleichmaigkeitsbeweb applied here it did not follow gleichmaige round
times to drive it came necessarily after speed at everyone could its
speed elections naturlich gave it here also many those evenly fully
drove ended the mad running daily formed the winner honour slalom and
gleichmassigkeitsbewerbes with the cup assignment anschlieend
maintained one with gala more dinner in moon lake the place had itself
formlich in a corvette and a viper parking lot transforms a unique
sight."

Note: sorry its not the clearest, but you can get the general idea of what they are talking about. But, cool car!<br>
Ok... can I get THAT translated?!?!?!:laughing: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
That baby stands out in a crowd. ;)

T

·
0 Posts
OK. A few threads back we were badmouthing the red C5 with the 'carrying handle'.

Now are we going to flame me when I say this looks bad ass. Carrying handle and all. I especially like the carrying handle... hehehe..

Oh, and how about the carrying handle on the Callaway. Ya think it might outrun my Z06??? hehehe...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When slowing down for a curve after a high-speed run down a straight away, the rear wing applies downforce to keep the back end planted so you don't go sideways through the turn.

Not generally something you need on a street car, but I don't think this wing is just for looks....:thumbsup:

T

·
0 Posts
Well, if it's possible that I might be chased by a Chinese Air Force attack helicopter... And I might need to go around a corner real, real fast... Could I have a wing then ?? hehehe...

Oh no! I just realized the Green Meanie with the wing is in last place in the pic above... I better listen to Patrick and keep my rear end smooth...

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Originally posted by Tour18 ...<br>
Well, if it's possible that I might be chased by a Chinese Air Force attack helicopter... br>
Wow thats a pretty crazy. Even I couldnt have come up with that.:laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, if it's possible that I might be chased by a Chinese Air Force attack helicopter... And I might need to go around a corner real, real fast... Could I have a wing then ?? hehehe...
Certainly, there is a large selection at the sport-compact shops.

Oh no! I just realized the Green Meanie with the wing is in last place in the pic above... I better listen to Patrick and keep my rear end smooth...<br>
He's not in last place, he's in first place, and he's ready to lap the other cars.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Originally posted by Tour18
Oh no! I just realized the Green Meanie with the wing is in last place in the pic above... I better listen to Patrick and keep my rear end smooth...<br>
Aloha,
I think the car is in 6th place,there on a pace lap,and the two inside car's are probably lap car's.
I don't know if i would say "we" are bashing the red car with the wing,i was sticking up for it,my friend has a nice wing also..:smokin:
I'm going to get the ACI spoiler for my car,that's as far as i am going.maybe a chop-top..:D

T

·
0 Posts
I was just making fun of us all. First of all myself. When I got my first Z06, I just knew I was going to put a wing on it. Since it got ass ended by an 18 wheeler (and totaled) I kinda' wish I would have gone ahead and gotten the wing thing out of my system.

I don't think we were bashing anyone. I think it was Patrick that said "you better have thick skin" if you think about putting a carrying handle on your Vette...

Then Patrick shows us this Green Meanie from Germany; and I want a carrying handle... hehehe...

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't think we were bashing anyone. I think it was Patrick that said "you better have thick skin" if you think about putting a carrying handle on your Vette...

Then Patrick shows us this Green Meanie from Germany; and I want a carrying handle... hehehe...<br>
I must not have communicated myself well. I did not mean what you think I mean, know what I mean?

I think I'm going to pass the first forum ammendment specifically forbidding threads that discuss wings!:laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
ya,i actually didn't consider that 'bashing'.I like when people post picture's of car's that are "extreme".I think it's even O.K. to poke a little fun at somthing,as long as it's not a personal attack.I'm sure that plenty folk's don't like my car because it's 'slammed'.It's o.k. to voice an opinion as long as one doen't try to keep forcing that opinion on to the issue at hand.
So keep on posting the wacky picture's....that's just my opinion anyway.:buhbye:

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
I'm going to get the ACI spoiler for my car,that's as far as i am going.maybe a chop-top..:D<br>

Which wing you planning on getting? Is it the one like my dad has?:

I know of two by ACI but I can't find a picture of the other one but either spoiler looks AWESOME!!

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Originally posted by 5Point7Liter ...<br>
Which wing you planning on getting? Is it the one like my dad has?:
the only picture i can find,is at west coast corvettes,but the they have block,and i can't drag the picture over.it's the one that rides the top of the rear deck,and comes around the side with an angle on it.probably doesn't make sense.the one you guy's have is cool too.
i don't like the front 'winglets' though,i'm just going with the spoiler.not for a couple months,i need my nose and a couple other things fixed,so i fiqured might as well get the spoiler

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
the only picture i can find,is at west coast corvettes,but the they have block,and i can't drag the picture over.it's the one that rides the top of the rear deck,and comes around the side with an angle on it.probably doesn't make sense.the one you guy's have is cool too.
i don't like the front 'winglets' though,i'm just going with the spoiler.not for a couple months,i need my nose and a couple other things fixed,so i fiqured might as well get the spoiler<br>
Sounds good! I think I know what your talking about...similar to the spoiler on that C5 chop top only by ACI?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts