Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
where the **** do you find this **** ? anyways keep it comeing its always good for a laugh:rolling::laughing::D:cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
where the **** do you find this **** ? anyways keep it comeing its always good for a laugh:rolling::laughing::D:cheers:
Roadster surfs parts of the Internet that haven't been discovered yet! :laughing:

Damn, that was the mother load of ugly! If you run into that reflector truck at night and claim you didn't see it, God help your driving privileges because they are going to get revoked!

The bubble truck is probably a hit with the kids! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Those people are definitely creative to say the least. There is a guy in my area with a van a lot like that "heavy hauler", he spent way to much time in the trailer store

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
He needed to win that race bad and it obviously didn't matter how pretty it was when he won! :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
That silver car looks soooooo much better with the fender skirts. I can't imagine why the factory designers didn't think of it.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what purpose they serve for the owner. Does he have a problem with people shooting out the tires in his neighborhood? :huh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts