Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I removed all the leaves and debree, I found a very dead bird with bones and feathers.

Right into my radiator. Yuck. Took 20 minutes to clean it out.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
with the front of my car so low and the intake i have,i was standing in front of the store with the car running,i saw a bag 5 ft away get sucked into the a/c condeensor and radiator.the thing is a super vacuum cleaning..no dead bird's though....

why are you tearing the car down?

·
Registered
379 Posts
haha i dont know if i have you beat patrick but i have found some crazy stuff in my radiator before!!! such as: a dollar bill, a slice of pizza, a outdated lottery ticket, and to many plastic bags to count! maybe we just have really dirty streets here in gainesville!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
1996man said:
haha i dont know if i have you beat patrick but i have found some crazy stuff in my radiator before!!! such as: a dollar bill, a slice of pizza, a outdated lottery ticket, and to many plastic bags to count! maybe we just have really dirty streets here in gainesville!

Sounds like the gator fans were celebrating again. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get eaten by Patrick's GS.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1996man said:
Damn! I wish I found some cash... but I'd pass on that pizza! Did you at least see if the lottery ticket was a winner?:laughing:

·
Registered
379 Posts
unfortunatly it was outdated by about a month

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I don't remember what year C5 it was but the complaint was overheating at highway speeds... I musta pulled 50 VERY dead frogs off this guy's radiator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts