Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't figure out how they plan to cut taxes of those who don't make enough to pay taxes in the first place.

Can someone help me out here? I know the Democrats talk about it, but I haven't seen their plan yet. :rolleyes:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I still can't figure out how they plan to cut taxes of those who don't make enough to pay taxes in the first place.

Can someone help me out here? I know the Democrats talk about it, but I haven't seen their plan yet. :rolleyes:

I wonder how we're going to pay for a war and cut taxes at the same time, too.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: I don't understand Democrats

bkuper said:
After being a "news fan" for the first 33 years of my life, I am no longer.

If I watch the news again and see what all these asses are doing, I am going to flip out and take a hostage.

:eek:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I don't understand Democrats

Patrick96LT4 said:
After being a "news fan" for the first 33 years of my life, I am no longer.

If I watch the news again and see what all these asses are doing, I am going to flip out and take a hostage.

:eek:
:withtheoldguy

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Re: Re: I don't understand Democrats

bkuper said:
Can we add to the list of paying fors? How about ALL the aid (spelled US$$$) to all the third world countries, not to mention Israel and now the Koreas both want to negotiate with u$!
Oh and how about the xbillion dollars to eradicate aids?
HOW ABOUT THE U.S. FIRST? Poverty, homeless, seniors that can't heat their houses or afford prescription medicine? But the politicians vote themselves raises and all seemingly are rich beyond most anyone I know.
And for an additional .02, in case we all haven't noticed it, it's not just the Democrats, it's all the politicians. It truly is a non partisan heads up their keester, and a shaft up ours system.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All the tax cuts sounds like a lot of money, but it has been reported that these cuts are only 1-2% of our GNP. Paying for a war is possible.

I've been watching the Democrats want to keep our money while the Bush Administration wants the man/woman that makes the money to keep the money.

It just urkes me to hear that only the rich benefit from tax cuts, which is not true. Everyone who PAYS taxes see a benefit, those who pay more taxes should be expected to see more of their own money.

If I remember right, the top 6% of tax payers pay 85+% of ALL income taxes collected.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
BubbleHead said:

Re Reading this post (after 2 martinis) makes me understand it ....Smoke and mirrors!!!!!;)

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I don't understand Democrats

stilcrazee said:
Can we add to the list of paying fors? How about ALL the aid (spelled US$$$) to all the third world countries, not to mention Israel and now the Koreas both want to negotiate with u$!
Oh and how about the xbillion dollars to eradicate aids?
HOW ABOUT THE U.S. FIRST? Poverty, homeless, seniors that can't heat their houses or afford prescription medicine? But the politicians vote themselves raises and all seemingly are rich beyond most anyone I know.
And for an additional .02, in case we all haven't noticed it, it's not just the Democrats, it's all the politicians. It truly is a non partisan heads up their keester, and a shaft up ours system.

Here, Here!!!

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
See, eight years later it still hasn't changed :crazy:

Now eight years later, there seen to be more people backing the current Dems, whats that say about our future:surprised

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Understanding Democrats is easy.

They honestly believe it is the government's job to take care of you, cradle to grave. They will continue to raise taxes to create more and more government programs, to do more and more things for more and more people, thinking this is benevolent and kind. They do this with the understanding that all tax money is their money, not yours. In return for the security of these programs, people will continue to vote for them.

It's really just that simple.

I believe that "taking care of you" is YOUR job. The vast majority of these government programs have done nothing but reduce a huge number of our citizens to forever-dependent status, condemned to generation after generation of failure. To me, that is neither benevolent nor kind.

But by playing on people's willingness to let others do the work and provide for them in return for their votes, the Democrats get elected and re-elected.

No, they aren't too hard to understand. So far it's worked pretty well for them . . . but once they run out of your money and mine (and they rapidly will at this rate), what then?

What then?

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Understanding Democrats is easy.

They honestly believe it is the government's job to take care of you, cradle to grave. They will continue to raise taxes to create more and more government programs, to do more and more things for more and more people, thinking this is benevolent and kind. They do this with the understanding that all tax money is their money, not yours. In return for the security of these programs, people will continue to vote for them.

It's really just that simple.

I believe that "taking care of you" is YOUR job. The vast majority of these government programs have done nothing but reduce a huge number of our citizens to forever-dependent status, condemned to generation after generation of failure. To me, that is neither benevolent nor kind.

But by playing on people's willingness to let others do the work and provide for them for them in return for their votes, the Democrats get elected and re-elected.

No, they aren't too hard to understand. So far it's worked pretty well for them . . . but once they run out of your money and mine (and they rapidly will at this rate), what then?

What then?
What then? The Chinese foreclose on us and sell us to the Mexican/Colombian Drug lords:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.