Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is how it happened I was driving down this hwy. somewhere in wisconsin , and found this somewhat clean blue DC corvette and

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well better not keep on telling this story buttttttttttttttttttttttt if only I had all 4 barrels open and not only the front ones working [ I would have not only kept up with that DC Z } I would have passed him >
took much info

and he jumped started ! so I think I can somewhat BRAG

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Brag away my friend.........Brag away......

I could have kept up too................................if I had about 200 more horsepower.:rolling:

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Jim... you didn't stand a chance! We tried 3 times! :laughing:

I glided along side of you waiting for you to "go", then I went and I shut it down the second I put 6 car lengths on you. :laughing:

Call me when you car is running perfect, and we'll do it again! :D

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
well better not keep on telling this story buttttttttttttttttttttttt if only I had all 4 barrels open and not only the front ones working [ I would have not only kept up with that DC Z } I would have passed him >
took much info

and he jumped started ! so I think I can somewhat BRAG

:thumbsup:
You sound like an import guy!

C'mon... all you have to say is that your car wasn't running tip top and you want another shot at the title. :D

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
yeah, shoulda, woulda, coulda.....:rolling:

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
never said i beat the DCZ but did keep up !! and a quote from patrick it was down to the floor !! I was happy to keep up with you !! my front fender at your door is good enough for me !!! and to be honest you had a second head start ! and another to be honest friday at R/M have a look at my carb it will not open rear secondary >> like someone said should have could have !! but I did not and it was just for fun !!

talk later
jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts