Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else get that sad, depressed feeling looking at their car under a cover?

I walked into my garage today and looked at the Z and the bike under covers and almost got choked up....

MAN I CANT WAIT TILL APRIL!!!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
ragvette said:
Get that feeling twice a day, once when I leave and the other time is when I come home. Can't avoid not walking past the vettes to exit the house.

Bring on Spring!!!!!!!
I try to take it out when there is no salt on the roads... but it's been hard to find those days....

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
Does anyone else get that sad, depressed feeling looking at their car under a cover?

I walked into my garage today and looked at the Z and the bike under covers and almost got choked up....

MAN I CANT WAIT TILL APRIL!!!!
At least you have a car in the garage, my vette is spread out all over the Chicago area. Most of the car is in Antioch for a roll bar install, engine block is at a machine shop, trans is somewhere else, some parts out for powder coating and ceramic coating, some parts at PTC, some parts still waiting at Summitt to be ordered. AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That blows man...but just think of the monster you will have when its all done!!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I don't have that problem...mine is in storage at "the in laws". I very rarely go there.
It really works out cause they are in Florida anyway.
Seeing it sit every day would really hurt if it were at home, even more so if I was still payin for it!
Did you remember to drop the collision insurance while in storage? If financed you need to check with finance co., they may try to bill you for collision if you drop it while in storage.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I try to get the vette out at least once every 2 weeks. Pick a day the roads are dry. But we have had so many snows the roads always have salt now. :(
Hey! Its speed week at Daytona, so spring is getting closer!:excited:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Haven't seen my Vette since last November. I have it stored at a friends shop about an hour away from my place. It's in a warm (75 degrees) mouse & rhodent free shop. The owner of the shop is there 6 days a week, & my nephew who lives a couple of blocks away , pops in to check it out once a week.All this for $70 per month in Canadian dollars ($30 USD approx). It's this time of the winter iI dislike the most, so I don't even think about it much. Get to spend a lot of time surfing on the computer looking at Corvette stuff

1 - 20 of 29 Posts