Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put some GS stripes on my 76' and I absolutely LOVE it..........A big thanks to WIT911:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bet you can really spin your tires now ??? want to run my car now ????

:rolling:
The reason everyone looses to your car is because you blind and suffocate them with the gas vapors coming from your sidepipes........:D

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
The reason everyone looses to your car is because you blind and suffocate them with the gas vapors coming from your sidepipes........:D
Are you certain that the gas vapors are coming from his sidepipes or do they really originate from his annular opening?? :laughing:

Steven

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
steven you know i have feelings ???? and man thy hurt now
What - I hurt you last feeling? I thought you told me that you ran out of feelings a long time ago!

Don't deny it - you really just like the attention! :laughing: You stinky old man...

Steven

·
DC Crew
3,084 Posts
OLD ???? I really missed you the few weeks you were away from your computer !!
wish you were on the run up to EVS I dont want to brag ahahha did you read any of that thread ??

:nuts:

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Those look sweet dude. I think this is he first C3 that I have seen anyone GS stripe.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Wow, not only do I like it, I 'm surprised how much I like it! That looks great, nicely done!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Frankly, I don't get it.
It is quite simple..........I wanted to add some sort of personal touch to the exterior of my car. GS stripes have a long racing history with Corvette. I picked a color that I like and thought would look good with my paint color and I did it.

What don't you get?:huh:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts