Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 C5 coupe and on the rear view mirror there is a small light on the far right bottom, Not the map lights.
Anyone have a clue what this light is for?
Thanks in advance.
Bill K

·
Registered
284 Posts
The little yellow "helper light" on the bottom of the rear-view mirror that illuminates the shifter area :buhbye:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
The little yellow "helper light" on the bottom of the rear-view mirror that illuminates the shifter area :buhbye:
:agree:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,821 Posts
Here are some other little tid-bits

Click HERE

·
Registered
508 Posts

Click HERE
Wow....awesome topic!!! Thanks for that. I did not know all most everything on that list!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts

Click HERE

Here's one they missed:

-Resetting the Telescoping Steering Wheel
1) Turn the ignition to the "ON" position but with the engine not running
2) Tap the telescoping button 8 times in the "inward" position then hold the button in the INWARD position for 5 seconds
3) Tap the telescoping button 8 times in the "outward" position then hold the button in the OUTWARD position for 5 seconds

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2002 C5 coupe and on the rear view mirror there is a small light on the far right bottom, Not the map lights.
Anyone have a clue what this light is for?
Thanks in advance.
Bill K
It's the electrochromic mirror indicator light. The electrochromic mirrors reduce the glare from headlights behind you at night. The middle button on the rear view mirror turns the feature on and off. The small light indicates that it is on.

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's the electrochromic mirror indicator light. The electrochromic mirrors reduce the glare from headlights behind you at night. The middle button on the rear view mirror turns the feature on and off. The small light indicates that it is on.
The OP indicated the light at the bottom of the mirror - sorry but you are incorrect in this instance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts