Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dying to post my most intense install on my 07 zo6; well, i put the carbon fiber splitter on my car... I am glad i did! but I had to put the high speed brace on because the guy tells me its not necessary unless you drive faster than 170mph.... well obviously i am in need of the high speed brace! well the brace had to go on after you take the nose cone off the rocket ship. Anyone knows i usually pay to have that type of stuff done, not cause i am to good but because i am lazy and feel more comfortable with an experienced person doing something like this..... see picture of nose removed...ugh! "I would rather drive a railroad spike through my nut sack than do this!" I did it ...it was not that bad. I cannot wait to try out the high speed brace...... HELL YEAH WE STILL BUILD ROCKETS!....I love that Corvette Commercial!

funny thing my wife sees the pic and she does not mention the nose off the front of my 80K car but she jumped my a$$ because i used one of our blankets from the theater room to put the nose on while working!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Very nice! Looks great, car looks super!

You should bring it down to the meet in Naples on Saturday night...

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice! Looks great, car looks super!

You should bring it down to the meet in Naples on Saturday night...

:thumbsup:
doing the car show spooktacular tomorrow

·
Registered
75 Posts
doing the car show spooktacular tomorrow

Cool. Maybe I will see ya there...gonna try to make it. (w/o the vette this time)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Nice Mod

It really makes the front end jump

Mann I love carbon :thumbsup:

Bon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts