Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it’s a great place to discuss America’s favorite sports car. I also wanted to post pics of my car which the other forums didn’t allow me to do. This forum also seems a little more laid back then the others with a great bunch of members and more joining daily. Viewing the pics of other members of this forum is also very cool. It’s great looking at all the mods and all the years that everyone has. My wallpaper changes daily.

Great work everyone!:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also really like the new forum, its very easy to use and looks really cool, great job! Once you own a Corvette its like no other car experience, my first one was a 1985 white coupe, great car and right out of the box, 150mph! Well, after having it for a year and half I got maried and yes the rest is history. Now my 71 coupe with the BB motor always puts a smile on my face, but my wife still does not think much about cars!

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
I'm here because I'm being punished.

No.

Hahaha! No, I'm here because I needed a place to polish my PHP, mySQL, java script and HTML skilz.

No.

I'm here because I love Corvette people, and I have a "master plan" for the most amazing Corvette site on the planet.... and you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Yep.

:D ;)

·
Registered
525 Posts
ragvette said:
it’s a great place to discuss America’s favorite sports car. I also wanted to post pics of my car which the other forums didn’t allow me to do. This forum also seems a little more laid back then the others with a great bunch of members and more joining daily. Viewing the pics of other members of this forum is also very cool. It’s great looking at all the mods and all the years that everyone has. My wallpaper changes daily.

Great work everyone!:)

What he said !!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm here because I love Corvette people, and I have a "master plan" for the most amazing Corvette site on the planet.... and you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Yep.

:D ;) [/B]
I just love a good "master plan." Go for it!! :)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i joined because i found that the other forums didn't do what they said they should....hopefully i'll be able to help this forum..and if someone disagrees with an action that i take PM me and we'll talk it out...i'm not all powerful or all knowing like some other mods out on other sites :) well that and Pat held a gun to my head....just kidding this place is great

·
Registered
336 Posts
I joined cause I have a nasty addiction to crack and no job and........OH shiiiit wrong board :D

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Because Patrick (Yoda) rescued me from the dark side of the force. Darth Vader and his minions have a bad attitude.

:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
I joined because there is always something new you can learn by looking at more than one place (Forum).:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
ragvette said:
Your scaring me, I don't see a :D in either of your post.

:D
My reply is from an old movie about a spy or CIA operative, who when asked what he did/does for a living, replies "if I told you I'd have to kill you"

Mine was intended as an (failed I guess) attempt at humor.....SORRY if I have offended anyone with this or any other of my posts.

Jim

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stilcrazee said:
My reply is from an old movie about a spy or CIA operative, who when asked what he did/does for a living, replies "if I told you I'd have to kill you"

Mine was intended as an (failed I guess) attempt at humor.....SORRY if I have offended anyone with this or any other of my posts.

Jim
No problem stilcrazee, understood what you meant.:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
stilcrazee said:

Jim
Golly jeesh, who the heck did you offend? :huh:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts