·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
War machine said:
WHOO HOO!!! That's a nice shot Tim! :cool:

How many in that caravan?
We have B-girl to thank for that shot.

That was part of the Stars and Stripes trip, and the leg probably had 30+ Vettes in the caravan.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
BubbleHead said:
We have Patrick to thank for that shot.

That was part of the Stars and Stripes trip, and the leg probably had 30+ Vettes in the caravan.
No thank Amy! I no remember she was on my lap to take that shot. (And I thank Amy too).

:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
yesssssss:cool:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
BubbleHead said:
We have B-girl to thank for that shot.

that looks like it was somewhere around columbus ? am i right?

B

·
0 Posts
Punk Boy said:
that looks like it was somewhere around columbus ? am i right?
If you say so Brian! We went through so many states, and I took so many pictures. I don't know where we were in a lot of them, unless there's a road sign!

Since we had sooo many photos when we returned, and so much catching up to do - I didn't get around to organizing all the photos until long after our return. So, unfortunately, by that time I had forgotten many of the details.

That is a great photo though! I'm not sure if I shot it or Patrick did...and I don't know what the hell he was saying in his reply earlier. He must have been on the sauce when he composed that. :confused: :confused: :confused: Hahahahaha! :D

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
No thank Amy! I no remember she was on my lap to take that shot. (And I thank Amy too).

:D
Hahahah hope Im not the only 1 who got that.:laughing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts