Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
yep, bought the paste wax and the liquid (soft). Like it very much but its a little $$$$$. Generaly I put it over my Zanio just for that extra touch. It really is good stuff:cool:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael Malone Smith said:
yep, bought the paste wax and the liquid (soft). Like it very much but its a little $$$$$. Generaly I put it over my Zanio just for that extra touch. It really is good stuff:cool:
Got a link to their website?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nothing beats Meguiar's. It's me favorite. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
oops...

I meant to type "MY" favorite instead of "ME" favorite. My bad.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Patrick.....info you wanted: Pinnacle Natural Brilliance , Stuart,Florida 34994 , 1-877-wax-3100, www.pinnaclewax.com

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Excelerator said:
Nothing beats Meguiar's. It's me favorite. :thumbsup:

:agree: I've never heard of pinacle. Is it in stores or do you have to get it on their website.??

·
Registered
990 Posts
got mine off the web but that doesn't mean its only sold there. Auto Geek had it also now that I think of it, course that on the web also:stick:

·
Registered
12 Posts
PINNACLE GOOOOOOOD!!!!!! STUFF

I got PINNACLE SOUVERAN for a christmas gift(a little pricey for me just to buy),and i'll tell ya, my garage is lliterally filled with every wax made,and this stuff is GREAT!!!.Put it on wipe it right off,no need to wait tll it dries.The SOUVERAN,is made for the dark cars(my vette is black)and the shine is exellent.I would reccomend this wax to anyone who wants the best shine possible.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts