Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just found the website and figured I'd introduce myself. This looks like a nice forum to be in. :thumbsup:

Here's my 94lt1. .. If only I had a GS.

all the colors would be in the right places. :rolling:

btw...I got blue hashmarks in the mail today. I'm just trying to figure out if I really want them or not. :huh:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts

Your car looks great!

You know, there is a coupe version of your paint job in our C4 gallery! I'll see if I can find it....

:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
:buhbye: Welcome!!! Beautiful Vette

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Nice Looking ride. I got 1 question is that a C5 emblem on your hood?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
lt1vert said:
Hello everyone. I just found the website and figured I'd introduce myself. This looks like a nice forum to be in. :thumbsup:

btw...I got blue hashmarks in the mail today. I'm just trying to figure out if I really want them or not. :huh:
how about black ones? oh, and welcome!

·
Registered
990 Posts
welcome........I was in on the thread about what color hashmarks ( if any ) to put on your great looking C4 in another forum and was wondering why you decided to put that color hashmarks on the car ? BTW this is a great site, very little bitchin going on here ,(little being the key word) :partyon:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Car looks great welome to Digital Corvettes:thumbsup:

I see the reason for wanting the blue hashmarks but black might look better. Just be sure to post pics when you do it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the heartwarming welcome guys. :thumbsup:

I see the reason for wanting the blue hashmarks but black might look better.
hmmm... Black never even occurred to me when I was picking colors.

I went with blue to get all the grand sport colors in the combo. I like the fact that it gives it a little bit of a patriotic theme. I put the decals on with tape to see how they look and I kinda like it. But I'm still not sure.

The grandsports just look cool with the hashmarks. :surprised

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Loggins1 said:
is that a C5 emblem on your hood?
Yup. the c4 emblem I had was just really dull and worn.

I've been thinking about putting some emblems on the side like the grandsports but all I can put there is the lt1 emblem. :(

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and real nice ride. Post some pics after you decide what hashmarks you will use. :) :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice ride you got there:partyon:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welp i have to come up with another idea for my vette when i get it....i was going to get a 96 coupe....and eventually put a red stripe on it with blue hashmarks.... for a "flipped" GS theme

1 - 20 of 29 Posts