Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, write it on your calendars, i said it. :laughing: It's not that I don't like Obama and not that I don't think he can help direct this nation the way it needs to go, now I just think he's too much of a p****y to do it. Trump 2012! :nuts:

I can't say it any better, if you want to understand my thinking on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks#p/u/33/p73S2dMarRw

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
I've voted republician for 30 years...yet its important to remember that Clinton was not too successful in his first two years of office either..

I think considering the collaspe of the economy just before Obama took office leads many followers to give him more time to get things done.

I don't love obama and realize it matters little in our daily lives who actually is president..

That said....who we vote for in 2012 will most probably depend on who actually is running and what our economy is trending at...

JMO but I think Obamas done pretty well stabilizing what truly was a spiralling downfall at the end of the George W Bush reign as president..

I voted for George W Bush both times and I believe he did an admirable job. I do believe his policies did have a negative impact on our economy though....

But this is not news to any great society under terrorist attacks and two wars at the same time thoughout the world..

The downfall of most great empires...were similiar throughout history..

Are we here in the USA following in the same path as say the great roman empire..? I'd say yes..

Its just too expensive an outlay to continue for almost a decade..

Personally I believe in universal healthcare as a foundational pivot point for rebuilding american small and large business in this country.

Healthcare costs are crushing ....and for what in gods name are healthcare workers getting paid what they are..IN MY OPINION...its nonsense and universal heathcare should curb our medical cost expenses..

I do believe government workers average annual pay at just over 150 grand a year ..is also absolute NONSENSE..

And for that...I don't expect either party to properly address..

Its absurd...but what private business runs deficits like our government does...and still gives people raises? hell....30 percent pay cuts should be implemented immediately and if people don't like it..

Let them quit! and we can hire new people..

Hell the retirement packages government workers are so lucrative that too should be chopped up big time starting tommorow..

Of course no one is voting for me ...so I can say what I want....

Politicans don't give a crap about any of these issues...they only want more votes...

Well one day americans will say enough is enough..

Why the hell do government workers on average make 150 grand a year and have retirement packages that supercede the private sectors?

Just my two cents...

We'll have to see whose running in 2012 to decide who will be ripping us off even more..

AVerage government worker is making 150 grand and people wonder why we are running a deficit? LOL

Its almost comical..

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I've voted republician for 30 years...yet its important to remember that Clinton was not too successful in his first two years of office either..

I think considering the collaspe of the economy just before Obama took office leads many followers to give him more time to get things done.

I don't love obama and realize it matters little in our daily lives who actually is president..

That said....who we vote for in 2012 will most probably depend on who actually is running and what our economy is trending at...

JMO but I think Obamas done pretty well stabilizing what truly was a spiralling downfall at the end of the George W Bush reign as president..

I voted for George W Bush both times and I believe he did an admirable job. I do believe his policies did have a negative impact on our economy though....

But this is not news to any great society under terrorist attacks and two wars at the same time thoughout the world..

The downfall of most great empires...were similiar throughout history..

Are we here in the USA following in the same path as say the great roman empire..? I'd say yes..

Its just too expensive an outlay to continue for almost a decade..

Personally I believe in universal healthcare as a foundational pivot point for rebuilding american small and large business in this country.

Healthcare costs are crushing ....and for what in gods name are healthcare workers getting paid what they are..IN MY OPINION...its nonsense and universal heathcare should curb our medical cost expenses..

I do believe government workers average annual pay at just over 150 grand a year ..is also absolute NONSENSE..

And for that...I don't expect either party to properly address..

Its absurd...but what private business runs deficits like our government does...and still gives people raises? hell....30 percent pay cuts should be implemented immediately and if people don't like it..

Let them quit! and we can hire new people..

Hell the retirement packages government workers are so lucrative that too should be chopped up big time starting tommorow..

Of course no one is voting for me ...so I can say what I want....

Politicans don't give a crap about any of these issues...they only want more votes...

Well one day americans will say enough is enough..

Why the hell do government workers on average make 150 grand a year and have retirement packages that supercede the private sectors?

Just my two cents...

We'll have to see whose running in 2012 to decide who will be ripping us off even more..

AVerage government worker is making 150 grand and people wonder why we are running a deficit? LOL

Its almost comical..
:agree:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
I vowed to vote straight ticket dem, right after Ponch banned me.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
It's guys like you that put Michigan, California and other states in the shitholes they are in.. you got the government you deserve.. idiocracy.
I am a Republican.

For any fruitfull changes to occur in the GOP party, their feet need to be kept to the hot coals.
The Tea Party alone will not do this, since it is really a faction of the GOP party.

And this is all assuming any party has any small token of control of our govt at all, which is actually piecemeal actions to facilitate the facade anyway.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I am a Republican.

For any fruitfull changes to occur in the GOP party, their feet need to be kept to the hot coals.
The Tea Party alone will not do this, since it is really a faction of the GOP party.
State/Local are quite different than national. And your state/local is pretty much ****.. might want to consider electing some non-job killers if you want to improve your employment situation.

:thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I vowed to vote straight ticket dem, right after Ponch banned me.:thumbsup:
Unfortunately it wasn't me who got you, someone else was quicker on the button than I was. But I do look forward to hitting the button first in the near future. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
State/Local are quite different than national. And your state/local is pretty much ****.. might want to consider electing some non-job killers if you want to improve your employment situation.

:thumbsup:
Grandholm gave massive tax cuts to companies to stay in Michigan or move into Michigan and set up shop.

She even pulled in Aerospace and Military contracts that normally went to Texas firms.

Michigan's employment crash is simply from having to many automotive eggs in one basket.

Now we have Rick Snyder.
The Republican guy with zero govt/political background, that farmed out most of his Gateway jobs to China and laid off his people.

We will see how that works out.:laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts