Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says...I need a DD for my 17 year old daughter, she is not picky but NO minivans, no Jeeps, NO pickup trucks, no JUNK and NO CORVETTES......her first car, I don`t want "for nothing" but I do want something reasonable and reliable....located the closer to Milwaukee the better....please if you know of something (that hasn`t been in a hurricane) e-mail me [email protected]
...thanks in advance!! redvetracr

·
I have an Acer now.
4,591 Posts
I sugest a panther body (town car, grand marquis, crown victoria) they are big, safe, slow, comfortable ( for when you want to borrow it), they have the fastest deprecation of any car in america (you can pick one up cheap and drive it till the wheels fall off) and the older ones get crappy gas milage that will keep your daughter from spending too much time driveing around.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!! to be honest this one is not a "normal" teenager (the other one is)...she doesn`t like to talk on the phone, doesn`t like to IM on the computer...gets good grades and has a pretty good part time job, likes music and clothes,,,,,biggest problem finding a car (besides the stupid money people "think" their used up cars are worth) is she will probably be going away to college next year and then what do I do with the car??

regards, Howard

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
i just bought an 07 cobalt, they msrp at 13k, if thats too much look into an 05 or 06. really nice car, nothing like the camaro i traded in, but when the hamster wheel gets spinning it has some zip, overall im impressed for what chevy threw together for $13000, nice work

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i just bought an 07 cobalt, they msrp at 13k, if thats too much look into an 05 or 06. really nice car, nothing like the camaro i traded in, but when the hamster wheel gets spinning it has some zip, overall im impressed for what chevy threw together for $13000, nice work
Yes....:agree:

Can't beat a new car for 13k. The cobalt is a perfect first car.

ALSO - SIN6 - Congrats on your new ride.....:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts