You need serious help
very insane video indeed
:laughing::laughing::rolling:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laughing: :laughing:

Good to see you are still kickin' Chuck. Keep the green side up. :)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That's a remixed version I did of the song by the Hollywood Film Music Orchestra. It's called "La Morsa."

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
You've found your true calling. Car washing. I'm proud of you. Just try not to lean too far to the left when washing the bonnet. You may scratch the fender with your belt buckle. leaning a little left of center will keep your polished and waxes aligned with the universe. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
You've found your true calling. Car washing. I'm proud of you. Just try not to lean too far to the left when washing the bonnet. You may scratch the fender with your belt buckle. leaning a little left of center will keep your polished and waxes aligned with the universe. :laughing: You'll get more polishing done by leaning a bit more right. It will start to make sense to you.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried that. Really I did but I found out that it only works on Impala's. ;)

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
It's nice to see you two playing nice again......... until the next anti Obama thread ruptures that blood vessel on the side of the angry one's head. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's nice to see you two playing nice again......... until the next anti Obama thread ruptures that blood vessel on the side of the angry one's head. :nuts:
So since we are outside of the news room where everyone plays nice, will you finally admit to everyone that you and I were having fun in this picture? :D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice random guy on the web pic. Add to that, everyone here KNOWS that you are a Alabama fan. If that's you then this is me and my girlfriend.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Nice random guy on the web pic. Add to that, everyone here KNOWS that you are a Alabama fan. If that's you then this is me and my girlfriend.
You're RIGHT, I shouldn't PERPETUATE a lie by wearing the GEAR of the school my daughter CHEERS at.

This is the closest they have allowed me to get to the court, I know it's not as great as going to Louisville but my daughter wanted a solid education first. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, that's another nice random picture off the web. If you ever become important, they will allow you down ON the floor where you can take really up close pictures of important people, like this: :D

But since you are not a basketball fan, I don't expect you to recognize any of these NBA stars. ;)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hey Ponch, I see the resemblance in those two pics. There's a "K" in Kooks and a "K" in Kent State...................

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
If you ever become important,
I don't want to be important but if you were actually as important as you think you are you wouldn't be running the multi billion dollar PC-Surgeon out of suite 6 of a rooming house :rolling:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you talking about my bachelor pad with the 2 car garage? Yea, I will remember that when I work my next 10-hours, which pays all of my bills for the month. Four-day weekends every week are a bitch! :rolling: :rolling:

So how many hours do YOU have to work to pay all YOUR bills for the month? From the looks of how much you eat, I'd say OVERTIME! :rolling:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts