Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ten less than you, I have a pension and a second house in Naples with a 2 car garage and a 7 series BMW :rolling::rolling:
So you're one of those old guys who buys a cup of coffee at a McDonald's in PA and then uses the same cup for free refills all the way to Florida? :rolling: :rolling:

Guess I'm not OLD enough to appreciate a "pension." But I AM young enough to appreciate the YOUNG ladies! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Claims to have crib in Florida. Spends days and nights on Digital Corvettes instead of either fishing or chasing...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:WTF :WTF :WTF
:crazy: :crazy:
:WTF

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Claims to have crib in Florida.
I don't have to claim....I will be sure to send you a picture when I et there next week.

Spends days and nights on Digital Corvettes instead of either fishing or chasing...
Says the guy with 7,000 more posts in 5 years less time being here. I'm not the guy with the prostate problem that forces me to get up at 3:00 AM to take a leak and then post here while claiming it was a break between booty calls.....but hey, whatever makes your situation seem better to you. :rolling:

You can keep your rooming house, your 30 year old water bed, and all the ass you claim you get because it doesn't compare anything I have....... a wonderful wife of 21 years with a great job, two great kids, and a very blessed life all the way around. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I don't have to claim....I will be sure to send you a picture when I et there next week.
Make sure you include all that humidity and a few of those disease carrying mosquitoes. :thumbsup:

Says the guy with 7,000 more posts in 5 years less time being here.
That's what happens when you actually CONTRIBUTE to the forum with HELPFUL threads instead of TROLLING in everyone elses threads. People will ask you questions. Have you ever posted a how to help ANYONE with ANYTHING thread? Even ONE? :huh:

Yea, just what I thought. :rolleyes:

I'm not the guy with the prostate problem that forces me to get up at 3:00 AM to take a leak and then post here while claiming it was a break between booty calls.....but hey, whatever makes your situation seem better to you. :rolling:

You can keep your rooming house, your 30 year old water bed, and all the ass you claim you get because it doesn't compare anything I have....... a wonderful wife of 21 years with a great job, two great kids, and a very blessed life all the way around. :thumbsup:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
So the humidity and mosquitos are what keep you in the rooming house? You keep telling yourself that your tenement is perfect and that you live in your vacation city:rolling:

I know it's funny to a low class guy like you that someone would be satisfied with their marriages, their children, and their life....so laugh away, you will never know what it's like to have what I have. ;)

BTW, I had a waterbed once......way back in 1985 right before they went out of style......just like your custom made double breasted suit. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey Ponch, are you cutting back on those Big Gulp's yet?

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nope! From the looks of those little pudgy fingers, I would say that you haven't lost a pound! So tell me, when you come through the door, do people yell...

Hey Kool-Aid! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Look I found yet another...... Keep fat shaming the kooks guy dick licker :laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey Kool-Aid!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
And that's all you have left

Suite 6. :rolling:

I have to move on now, have fun :nuts:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
HEY KOOL-AID!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:rolling: :rolling:
:rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
I tried that. Really I did but I found out that it only works on Impala's.
......but, but they're really fast Impalas. Either the 6 speed car or the automatic could easily run past any junky ole' El Camino.:laughing: LT4's rule.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
If I ever put the Mean O' Camino back on the road, you can put your money where your mouth is. ;)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts