Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
"America has bean berry berry good to me..... I'n sorry, I no mean to get caught."

Awfully strange coincidence..Dusty Baker was Barry Bonds manager when he got caught:lookinup:

B

·
0 Posts
Watch it....Im a die hard Cubbie fan!

It makes no sense if you think about it. Sosa is well strong enough to hit as many homers as he as and the miniscule amount of bat speed he would pick up with using that bat wouldnt make much of a difference in the overall scheme of things. Yeah he may hit the ball 420 feet instead of 410. I think it was an honest mistake considering the leauge found NO cork in any of the other 76 bats he had in the clubhouse.

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:

It makes no sense if you think about it. Sosa is well strong enough to hit as many homers as he as and the miniscule amount of bat speed he would pick up with using that bat wouldnt make much of a difference in the overall scheme of things. Yeah he may hit the ball 420 feet instead of 410. I think it was an honest mistake considering the leauge found NO cork in any of the other 76 bats he had in the clubhouse.
Still why did he even have that bat !:huh:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BIG LAW MAN said:

Now that the facts are coming out it seems it was just a mistake. I do have one observation that I thought was strange. Asked by a reporter that during batting practice how he knows which bat is the cork bat he really didn't answer the question.

BLM It's gonna be this year man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
War machine said:
"I apologii"

I thought I was listening to Tony Montana! :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe you and Sosa know something I dont.......Like Whaaaat :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts