Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

i-Pod Jack Picture

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  92lt1 
#1 ·

more Bash PICTURES HERE.....I have many more pics to post, but heading to the Bash Dinner right now.
NAV CUSTOMERS must use the PAL...personal audio link...a DEALER INSTALLED OPTION and NOT AVAILABLE FOR A FEW MONTHS...OR SO

Lots of questions of the 4LT and 3LZ....this is the only way to get the upgraded interior and the Linen IS NOT Titanium....has a cream tint to it....hard colro to shoot - I attended the seminar today and the auction....GREAT TIME.

Video when I get home..I have hours of it and pictures later tonight I promise. JUST A QUICK NOTE:.

To all of you that came up to me and said "Hey Rick"..."Hi Rick"...."is that CorvetteConti?!"
I love you guys....Thank-you so much for your support, your compliments, your concern for me and my family,,WOW, that meant so much to me.

I enjoyed each and every conversation....yesterday I did not make it through the parking lot for an hour....WHAT A THRILL!!!!!!!
You folks are awesome, thanks again!

See less See more
#2 ·
thats nice.

for anyone who would like to have something close...

i bought an rca jack adapter for my stock radio, then bought an rca to head phone jack adapter, then ran the cord up under the dash, and then just plug that straight into the mp3 player.

beats the crap out of using the fm radio doo-dad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.