Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Re: Re: i printed a dc sticker from my pc is that legal

c5d said:
Totally.. and (...in the background at your door) that knock, knock, knock... is the STICKER POLICE ..

Run Cosmo... :rolling:
They are just moon lighting, their real job is 'Mattress Tag Police'

....Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

:rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
0 Posts
As long as Patrick didn't put any copyrights on it, then I would say you are in the clear!!!!!!!

Nice work!!!!!!!!!

Great idea for us cheap ba$tards!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Great idea cosmo..
If i get harrasses for having a copied sticker..i'll say cosmo made it for me..:rolling:

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great igea and u can get custom by

hi jacking the go to vegas logo and croping the top circular part its killer the possibilities aer endless

·
Registered
0 Posts
Scam artist??????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta love cosmo!!!!!!! All these great ideas. Maybe he can be our village scam artist. Not that he partakes in any scams of course, he just "knows" about them!!!!!!

He knows how to win at craps and to make stickers for free!!!!!!!!! Both nice ideas!!!!!

I wonder if cosmo can give me any insight on how I can get a free dinner without paying for it and to get free night at a hotel???????????

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
[/quote]Is he directing that at me?[/quote]

If you are a member of the CB Club (Cheap Ba$tard Club), then yes I was directing it at you!!!!! LOL

Would you like to run for one of our club officers? We are looking for a new Treasurer!

Cosmo will be our activities coodinator. LOL

·
Registered
10,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Scam artist??????

theblkvette said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta love cosmo!!!!!!! All these great ideas. Maybe he can be our village scam artist. Not that he partakes in any scams of course, he just "knows" about them!!!!!!

He knows how to win at craps and to make stickers for free!!!!!!!!! Both nice ideas!!!!!

I wonder if cosmo can give me any insight on how I can get a free dinner without paying for it and to get free night at a hotel???????????

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

of course just mix batery acid in your ink pen when u write the check

1 - 15 of 15 Posts