Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was awesome, i got to run with an 2007 C6 Z51 manual with a Vararam all three times.

1st run [email protected] mph 60ft 2.320

2nd run [email protected] mph 60ft 2.035

3rd run [email protected] mph 60ft 2.052

The car was getting faster with every run:D . The best the other C6 did was [email protected] 114.28 mph and that was my first run ever, i had to get used to launching the car. This is with the base tires too! I think with practice its got low 12`s for sure. The other guy was great for wanting to run with me everytime:thumbsup: .

·
Registered
759 Posts
Right on! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
840 Posts
drag radials will drop that 60' a bunch and the overall will grab substatial tenths! Nice runs man. How was the adrenaline rush?

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Great times for your first runs. Becareful it's addicting.:laughing:
You get those 60' times down and you will be in the low 12's.
Congrats.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks guys,it was a great adrenaline rush and EXTREMELY ADDICTING! I would love to put DR`s on there for a better 60ft.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
great job, I cant wait to get out and improve on my times

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The other Vette owner was holding his own for have just a Vararam and hand held tune,it was nice to have a comparison,his car was a C6 Z51 manual:thumbsup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Great runs, TonyB. 1/4mile tracks are so much more fun then 1/8s.:thumbsup:
That's no joke. All we have around here are 1/8th mile :down:

Great times though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Thanks Bunk22, i hear ya, i drove 45min to get to the 1/4, i will do it again:D ,with out a doubt:thumbsup:
I would have to drive 3hrs to reach the nearest 1/4 mile here. Now 45 minutes, I would do that.

·
Registered
939 Posts
:agree: :partyon:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Bunk, JUST DO IT! You`ll be happy you did:D
I've got plenty of 1/4 mile passes but I'm just to impatient to drive that far. Anything within an hour is fair game.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hmm, I was going to take my C6 to Emerald Coast Dragway sometime, but now I guess I won't if it's only an 1/8 mile track. Damn that sucks. :(
Yep, 1/8th mile and it looks like an old parking lot turned into a track. It isn't great.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts