Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I think I couldn't love my Corvette anymore than I do, I fall in love all over again.:)

Took my Supercharged Corvette to Phoenix yesterday for the Barrett Jackson auction. It's about an hour and a half away, well the car just out performed itself.:surprised I can't imagine driving anything else EVER!

It's also nice hearing "very nice car" from the valet guy, when he was also parking Ferrari's, Lambo's, and other various 200K plus cars.

I really wanted the C7 when it comes out, but if I have to give up the C6 honestly I don't know.:lookinup:

I'll tell you no matter the year Corvette...these machines are the best! LONG LIVE THE CORVETTE!!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I couldn't agree more. I have moments like that with mine, too. I guess that's why we own 'em.
Now, if spring would just hurry along.........

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:agree: Mine is pure stock, but I love the feel, the sound, the power, and the heads it turns when it passes. I never get tired of driving it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I also agree. Although mine's tucked away for winter at the moment, it's great to get compliments, and see others gawking at it.

It's going to kill me until spring arrives.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
RDZEPLN is my second most favorite drive, Jill being the first.:devil:

ZEP

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Nothing like putting your pocket in an American Rocket :partyon: :partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Husband was laughing at me last night because I was already dusting it off and cleaning the wheels. It got pretty dusty sitting next to the dirt lot while it was in valet. Cool to see my Vette parked next to so many other cool cars.:thumbsup:

Wonder how valet decides what cars get the concrete parking? You would think some people might get pissy if there car wasn't deemed worthy of a concrete space. Oh well mine got concrete so I was happy.:laughing:

Here's hoping for a quick rest of the Winter for you Vetteheads up North.:cheers: Spring will be here in no time.;)

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
My Husband was laughing at me last night because I was already dusting it off and cleaning the wheels. It got pretty dusty sitting next to the dirt lot while it was in valet. Cool to see my Vette parked next to so many other cool cars.:thumbsup:

Wonder how valet decides what cars get the concrete parking? You would think some people might get pissy if there car wasn't deemed worthy of a concrete space. Oh well mine got concrete so I was happy.:laughing:

Here's hoping for a quick rest of the Winter for you Vetteheads up North.:cheers: Spring will be here in no time.;)
When the Valet held out his hand I don't think he was looking for a High five :D

Just kidding...

Even though my vette isn't supercharged it gets me all worked up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It's also nice hearing "very nice car" from the valet guy, when he was also parking Ferrari's, Lambo's, and other various 200K plus cars.

I really wanted the C7 when it comes out, but if I have to give up the C6 honestly I don't know.:lookinup:

I'll tell you no matter the year Corvette...these machines are the best! LONG LIVE THE CORVETTE!!!!!:cheers:
Well stated :agree:
Vette lover for life

·
Registered
178 Posts
Here's hoping for a quick rest of the Winter for you Vetteheads up North.:cheers: Spring will be here in no time.;)[/QUOTE]

I've got a feeling it's going to be a while.....10 minutes ago.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Corvette are where it's at. You can never mistake a Corvette for anything else on the road and if you can you need glasses. Even in my 'vettes current visual state i get "wow what is that.... that would look amazing painted *insert colour here*" then there there obligatory "is it fast" which i reply oh f*** yeah!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah, it is killing me to see my Vette under cover in that cold, cold garage. It is going down to 3 degrees tonight!

·
Registered
126 Posts
REDHTC6GIRL,
Nice road trip, I would like to go to BJ sometime. Mine is still all tucked in..for another few..ish months :down:
Gary

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
REDHTC6GIRL,
Nice road trip, I would like to go to BJ sometime. Mine is still all tucked in..for another few..ish months :down:
Gary
Barrett Jackson is a pretty cool place although my Husband tells me SEMA is waaayyy better.:surprised:thumbsup: I plan to go to that show hopefully this year.:D

I'm about to go run a few errands right now in my Vette. It's not exactly a fun trip to BJ, but I'll take it.;)

People that can't appreciate a car like the Corvette (Mom I'm talking to you), frankly don't know what their missing.;) :cheers:

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Good posts so far, and yes i also love getting into the machine chuknsue
, very nice, indeed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts